A moustache hair transplant might just be the thing your face has been missing. Like all of our hair transplant services, we only offer the best moustache hair transplants on the international market, with an incomparable moustache transplant cost. So why get a moustache transplant?
- Thick, full, moustaches aren’t easily achieved by every man through natural means.
- The presence of a heavy-set moustache on your upper lip draws the eyes of onlookers and create a presence of power, sophistication, and superiority.
- With a moustache hair transplant from Vera Clinic, you can achieve your facial hair goals, and you’ll no longer have a stiff upper lip, but a full, fashionable one instead.
Moustache Transplant Advantages
A moustache transplant in Turkey is popular has a wide range of advantages. These include:
- Low levels of pain/discomfort following your procedure.
- No scarring and no damage to your follicles.
- Give you a thick, full, natural looking moustache.
- Minimal downtime.
- Marginal risks of complications.
- The cheapest price, anywhere in the world.
Moustache Hair Transplant: The Procedure
A moustache hair transplant in Turkey takes place at our state-of-the-art hospital, undertaken by our expert surgeons at Vera Clinic. The objective of a moustache hair transplant is to increase the growth of hair on your upper lip, giving you a natural, authentic looking moustache.
- The method used is a moustache FUE hair transplant.
- Like all FUE hair transplants we offer, such as our FUE beard transplant, hair follicles are extracted from donor regions and then grafted to the problem area in question.
- Group hairs are implanted into the moustache area, taking into consideration the hair growth angle, so that the resulting moustache hair presents as normal and natural looking.
- The entire procedure will take between 3 – 4 hours, with local anaesthetics administered, so the entire process will be completely painless.
- Every individual has a different pain threshold, so the process may feel slightly more uncomfortable for some individuals than others, but we at Vera Clinic do our very best to make sure your moustache FUE transplant is as comfortable an experience as possible.
- You will experience mild swelling and some redness around the affected area. This will subside within 2 – 3 days.
Why Choose Vera Clinic for a Moustache Transplant in Turkey?
- Reduced costs on treatment.
- High quality standards in patient care and service.
- The best moustache transplant surgeons internationally.
- Accommodation arranged along with onward travel.
- Central Istanbul location.
- Moustache transplant aftercare included.
Procedure Time – 3 – 5 hours
Anaesthetic – Local anaesthetic
Recovery Time – Minimal downtime
Accommodation & Transfer – Included
Moustache Hair Transplant: Eligibility
There are many prerequisites for a moustache FUE in Turkey. You will even be eligible if you have:
- Suffered injury to your face, leaving a remaining bald patch.
- Have scarring from past trauma from when you were younger.
- You simply aren’t genetically predisposed to growing facial on your upper lip.
Whatever the reason, a moustache FUE transplant will turn your life around, allowing you to possess the moustache you have always dreamed of, at a heavily reduced rate with the moustache transplant cost in Turkey. Our moustache hair transplant services enable the stimulation of hair growth in your moustache area, so absolutely anyone can get one, no matter who you are.
Moustache FUE Transplant: Aftercare
- The scabs surrounding the area of your new moustache will begin to heal in 7 – 10 days following the initial procedure.
- Our surgeons are specially trained in the transplanting of hair, and no scarring will occur, leaving you with an authentic looking moustache once the healing process is complete.
- The results of a moustache FUE transplant are permanent, and you will be able to enjoy the facial hair you have always dreamed you could grow, while paying a small comparative price.
Moustache Hair Transplant In Turkey FAQs
How Many Grafts Will I Need For A Moustache Hair Transplant?
When receiving a moustache hair transplant at Vera Clinic, in the form of a moustache FUE transplant, the number of grafts you will usually need is between 400 – 500, depending on your specific requirements. The number of grafts on the upper area of your moustache will be higher than the bottom of your moustache, due to the layering of hair needed to naturally replicate a real looking piece of facial hair.
How Much Does A Moustache Transplant Cost?
The moustache transplant cost will differ depending on your specific needs, and whether or not you opt for a package including a full beard transplant. By booking a consultation here at Vera Clinic, we can accurately assess the moustache transplant cost for you, dependent on your specific needs. Regardless, the moustache transplant cost will be vastly lower than other areas of the world, with prices for all hair transplants, including a moustache FUE transplant, being roughly 50% cheaper than countries such as the UK and USA
Is A Moustache Hair Transplant Painful?
Just like all our hair transplants offered at Vera Clinic, your moustache FUE transplant will not be painful at all. You may feel a tingling sensation while the moustache hair transplant is taking place, but thanks to the application of local anaesthetic, you will find that the experience is entirely painless.
How Long Will I Stay In Turkey For A Moustache Hair Transplant?
For your moustache hair transplant, you will usually stay in Istanbul for 2 days – although we do suggest staying for longer to enjoy the beautiful sights and attractions of Turkey. This length of time is inclusive of your consultation and initial tests, the operation itself and a day to recover before you choose to fly home or stick around.
What Are The Side Effects Of A Moustache Transplant?
Side effects of a moustache FUE transplant are very rare, if you follow guidance and take the proper precautions. Redness and swelling are completely natural, and the healing process is roughly 5 days. We advise that you avoid food that is difficult to chew, to ensure you do not disrupt the operated upon area, and stick to liquid meals if possible, such as smoothies, soup, and juices. This will give the grafts more stability and ensure your moustache hair transplant heals to its maximum capabilities.
When Can I Shave After My Moustache Hair Transplant?
Within the 10 days following your moustache hair transplant. Avoid shaving or trimming at all within this period, and only use scissors to trim your moustache up to the 5-month point following your moustache hair transplant at Vera Clinic. For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding moustache FUE transplants. For advice and a quote, dependent on your specific needs, contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.