Vera Clinic is the number one choice for your Afro hair transplant. Getting an Afro hair transplant in Turkey has multiple benefits, not only is it a cost-effective option for you, but we are also the best at what we do, as Afro Caribbean hair transplant specialists. As we offer many forms of hair transplants in Turkey, we would advise that you browse our website and find the best option for you. We provide the best Afro hair transplants in Turkey, offering hair transplants for people who need a hair transplant for a number of reasons. When you come and get the best Afro hair transplant in Turkey, you won’t be disappointed.
Hair Transplants for Afro Hair: The Procedure
As experts in the field, Afro Caribbean hair transplants at Vera Clinic are nothing to be concerned about.
- Firstly, the donor site will be prepared, deciding upon the size of the area of skin, based upon your requirements.
- One of our surgeons will then determine the estimated number of grafts needed, before examining the density. Having sufficiently shaved and washed the selected area, the local anaesthetic will be provided to the effected region.
- As a “clean procedure”, you will not have to go under general anaesthetic when receiving an Afro hair transplant in Turkey, meaning you are able to remain conscious throughout this experience.
- Once applied, you won’t be able to feel a thing, so you don’t need to worry about any pain when receiving a hair transplant in Turkey for Afro hair.
- Following this, your Afro hair transplant will begin.
Afro Hair Transplant Advantages
An afro hair transplant in Turkey is popular amongst our patients due to its advantages over other procedures. Unlike an FUT hair transplant, there are minimal risks in comparison. The key advantages of an Afro hair transplant include:
- Minimal pain and discomfort following your procedure.
- Virtually invisible scars to give you a natural looking afro hair line.
- Gives you a head of thick, full afro hair.
- Less downtime, allowing you to get back to normality in no time.
- Ensures natural results with no obvious signs of FUE treatment.
- Minimal risk of complications compared to other surgical procedures.
Why Choose Vera Clinic for an Afro Transplant in Turkey?
- Reduced costs on treatment
- High quality standards in patient care and service
- World-class surgeons performing the best Afro hair transplants in Turkey
- Accommodation arranged along with onward travel
- Central Istanbul location
- Aftercare included
Procedure Time – 8 hours
Anaesthetic – Local anaesthetic
Recovery Time – Minimal downtime
Accommodation & Transfer – Included
Afro Hair Transplants: What Is the Best Method?
You will need to decide what the best hair transplant in Turkey for Afro hair is for you. Afro hair transplants aren’t a “one size fits all” procedure, so booking in with one our clinicians for pre-assessment is the best decision prior to your Afro hair transplant. The following unique reasons regarding afro hair transplants are what me it a slightly different procedure:
- Afro hair follicles tend to take up more space within the scalp than other hair types, meaning larger incisions are required to complete the Afro hair transplant.
- Every individual will differ on a person-to-person basis, so it is best to book a consultation prior to making your Afro hair transplant decision.
- The Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)method is the safest method for an Afro hair transplant, which is why it is the only method we offer here at Vera Clinic.
The Best Afro Hair Transplant In Turkey: Where Do You Begin?
- Before booking your hair transplant for Afro hair in Turkey, an assessment will need to be made by one of our expert clinicians.
- We will assess the best method of hair transplant for your Afro hair, depending on the thickness of your follicular units.
- Once you have received your evaluation, we can book you for your hair transplant in Turkey for Afro hair.
- All surgeons at Vera Clinic are highly trained Afro hair transplant specialists, meaning you will receive the best, individually tailored Afro hair transplant in Turkey
Afro Hair Aftercare
- The afro hair transplant will take up to 8 hours in total, meaning you can on the very same day.
- The healing time is 24 hours, so be mindful not to bump, knock, or scratch your head following your Afro hair transplant in Turkey.
- You may find that your scalp is itchy, which is a completely normal sensation and is a sign of healing.
- 3 – 4 weeks following the Afro hair transplant procedure any itching should stop.
- Ensure that you keep your head in an upright position when sleeping, avoiding rubbing against the scalp by using a soft cushion between your neck and the bed surface.
If you follow our advice and take heed to all precautions, your new Afro hair transplant should heal to perfection. For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding Afro hair transplants. For advice and a quote, dependent on your specific needs, contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Afro Hair Transplant In Turkey – FAQs
Why Get An Afro Hair Transplant In Turkey?
There are many reasons to get an Afro hair transplant in Turkey. These include:
- The prices here are the lowest you will find worldwide, priced 2 – 4 times lower than the UK, USA, or other European countries.
- You will be receiving the best Afro hair transplant in Turkey from one of the most experienced doctors in the world, who are constantly adapting as new techniques for Afro hair transplants evolve.
- We provide the best Afro hair transplant service, tailoring our procedure to your individual needs.
Who Is Not Suitable For An Afro Hair Transplant?
Diffuse Hair Loss conditions: People with these conditions will not be a suitable candidate for an Afro hair transplant. Differing from traction alopecia, DHF, or alopecia areata is a type of hair loss that affects multiple areas of the scalp. This means that even the transplanted hair is susceptible to attack, making the Afro hair transplant procedure not worthwhile, as the hair may fall out anyway.
For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding Afro hair transplants. For advice and a quote, dependent on your specific needs, contact us today and one our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.