An eyebrow hair transplant is a popular choice for those who are dealing with a lack of hair growth as well as those who wish to enhance the appearance of their brows for aesthetic purposes.
An eyebrow transplant in Turkey is a great solution to permanently restoring eyebrow hair in patients who suffer from congenital eyebrow absence as well as those who lost hair due to trauma which may include scarring, over plucking and chemotherapy. In addition to overcoming hair loss, an eyebrow hair transplant is also growing in popularity to thicken or enhance the appearance of the eyebrows to get the desired style.
Eyebrow Transplants in Turkey: The Procedure
- The best eyebrow transplant in Turkey is carried out using the FUE hair transplant technique; permanently restoring eyebrow hair with natural looking results.
- When carried out by accredited surgeons, the process of the best eyebrow transplant in Turkey uses micro equipment for immaculate end results with no scarring.
- Hair will be carefully extracted from either the eyebrows, behind the ear or from the upper thighs.
- Typically, an FUE eyebrow hair transplant takes around 5-6 hours to complete. This is dependent on how many grafts need to be extracted and transplanted but this will be established prior.
Eyebrow Transplant Advantages
An eyebrow hair transplant in Turkey is popular has a wide range of advantages. These include:
- Increased confidence with thicker, fuller eyebrows.
- Improved facial expressions and enhanced appearance.
- Low levels of pain/discomfort following your procedure.
- No scarring, giving you natural eyebrow.
- Minimal downtime.
- Low risk of complications.
Why Choose Vera Clinic for an Eyebrow Transplant in Turkey?
- Reduced costs on treatment.
- High quality standards in patient care and service.
- The best beard transplant surgeons internationally.
- Accommodation arranged along with onward travel.
- Central Istanbul location.
- Eyebrow transplant aftercare included.
Procedure Time – 5 – 6 hours
Anaesthetic – Local anaesthetic
Recovery Time – Minimal downtime
Accommodation & Transfer – Included
Eyebrow Transplant Eligibility
- The best eyebrow transplant surgeon will always check to ensure that the patient is eligible for an eyebrow transplant, determining candidacy based on key factors.
- Unlike regular FUE hair transplants, anyone looking to restore or thicken their eyebrow hairs are generally eligible for an eyebrow transplant.
- Being in reasonably good health is also a main factor for eligibility.
- Health conditions which could lead to complications down the line would make an eyebrow transplant in Turkey unsuitable.
- When undertaken by the best eyebrow transplant surgeon, an eyebrow hair transplant is a very intricate process which requires a high level of precision and skill.
The team at Vera Clinic have rich experience and are highly trained in eyebrow transplant in Turkey, keeping up to date with trends to ensure our patients are happy with the physical appearance of their new brow shape.
Recovering and Aftercare: Eyebrow Transplants in Turkey
Following your procedure, the best eyebrow transplant in Turkey results will depend on the aftercare being carried out correctly.
- We provide our patients with an aftercare kit that contains all of the necessary information on how to eliminate scarring and leave you with the best results.
- We will give you all of the necessary supplies to take care of the surgery site, including shampoos, creams, antibacterial serums and painkillers to shorten healing time.
- Within 48 hours of your eyebrow transplant in Turkey, you will be able to resume your daily activities and enjoy the sites that Istanbul has to offer during your stay.
- We recommend avoiding strenuous activity, but generally downtime is minimal.
- A bit of soreness and slight crusting around the site of the eyebrow hair transplant are perfectly normal and will fade within the week.
- The shedding of the transplanted hair will begin at around 3 to 5 weeks.
- Hair will begin to regrow at about 2 months post-surgery.
- You should notice the full potential of hair growth from anywhere between 4 to 6 months after your eyebrow transplant.
Choosing the Best Eyebrow Transplant Surgeon
The high level of precision needed to achieve the best eyebrow transplant in Turkey requires a highly skilled surgeon. Undertaking thorough research into the healthcare provider to ensure you are visiting an accredited hospital and surgeon will avoid an eyebrow hair transplant that is unsafe or provides results you are unhappy with. Vera Clinic work with the best eyebrow transplant surgeons who are extremely experienced to provide optimum results for each and every one of our patients.
Eyebrow Transplant Frequently Asked Questions
How can I tackle eyebrow hair loss?
Eyebrows falling out can be caused by a variety of factors including health conditions, genetics, hormones and skin conditions. Eyebrow hair loss can impact self-confidence but a permanent solution to eyebrows falling out is available. An eyebrow transplant in Turkey implants hair from donor areas to provide permanent hair growth for a natural appearance.
How long does an eyebrow transplant last?
Tackling eyebrow hair loss is permanent with an eyebrow transplant in Turkey. Since the hair follicles are implanted from areas of hair growth, the hair will grow naturally to produce long lasting results. If the hair needs to be taken from areas which grow to lengths longer than typical eyebrow hair, grooming may be required to maintain their appearance.
Is an eyebrow hair transplant risky?
Generally the process of an eyebrow transplant in Turkey is very safe if undertaken by the best eyebrow transplant surgeons. Other than some swelling and scabbing, pain is minimal and the chance of developing any other issues is very rare.