Dermal fillers in Turkey are an ideal solution for your cosmetic requirements. Like all cosmetic procedures we offer, such as our hair transplants in Turkey, all of our services are undertaken by our own highly trained surgeons here at our state-of-the-art hospital in Istanbul.
Dermal fillers in Turkey, such as our Turkey lip fillers, will enhance your facial aesthetics, help you reclaim structure to your face and boost your overall confidence, allowing you to look and feel exactly as you have always wanted. Don’t just take our word for it, see our before and after page to find out what a huge difference dermal fillers in Istanbul can make for you. Whether it is our under-eye filler option in Istanbul, our best lip fillers in Istanbul or any of our dermal fillers from Turkey, check the dermal filler price in Istanbul and see which of our options is right for you to turn your life around in an instant
What Are Dermal Fillers In Turkey?
Dermal fillers in Turkey are substances injected into your face, such as our lip fillers and under-eye fillers in Istanbul. Dermal fillers in Turkey really do what they say on the label – with the function of filling in lines and wrinkles on your face, adding volume to your lips, cheeks, or underneath your eyes. Dermal fillers from Istanbul are not a permanent solution, but they will resolve your issue for a certain amount of time, allowing you to reclaim a youthful complexion and enjoy the smooth, wrinkle-free face that you have been longing for. On average, we like to say that dermal fillers in Turkey will last for about 16 – 18 months before the benefits begin to subside, enabling you to look younger for well over a year, and sometimes much longer. Most dermal fillers, such as our Turkey lip fillers, use the highly popular, totally natural substance of hyaluronic acid, which is well known for its anti-ageing properties.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers In Turkey
Dermal fillers in Istanbul are a great way to plump up your skin to give you a youthful glow. Although the obvious benefits include a smoother complexion and younger appearance, there are even more benefits that you may not be aware of:
- Increase in collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin naturally slow in production as you age. As we use hyaluronic acid in our best lip fillers in Istanbul and other dermal fillers in Turkey, your skin will look and feel younger due to its hydrating and anti-ageing properties.
- Immediate results. After your filler has been injected, you will see immediate results. And once the swelling has gone down, you will have an experience looking result.
- Minimal risks. With any beauty or cosmetic treatment, you can expect some risks, however, with dermal fillers in Turkey, you can expect minimal risks. You may find some swelling a bruising, but this should go within a few days.
- Long-lasting results. Your filler can last anywhere from 6 to 18 months, however, this depends on a range of factors such as your lifestyle, the aftercare by the patient, and which area has been treated.
- No downtime. Under-eye fillers in Istanbul, Turkey lip fillers and all other dermal fillers require no downtime at all. This means you don’t have to take much time out of your day to get it done before you’re back to your normal activities. Most of the time, your procedure can be carried out within 10 minutes!
Who Is Suitable For Dermal Fillers In Istanbul?
Dermal fillers such as under-eye fillers in Istanbul and Turkey lip fillers are a great option if you have signs of ageing like wrinkles, fine lines and sagging. With what lip fillers in Turkey cost, you can achieve plump, youthful-looking lips easily. Dermal fillers in Turkey are also perfect for anyone who wants to make shallow contours of their face more noticeable or minimize the appearance of a recessed scar.
Dermal fillers in Turkey are a great option for anyone who is in good physical health and who doesn’t have any underlying health conditions that could affect the healing. Other factors that are usually considered when identifying suitable candidates are those who aren’t smokers and who don’t have deep lines or any other issues where a facelift and neck lift in Turkey would work better. During your consultation, your assigned doctor will carry out a full evaluation to see if you are a suitable candidate for dermal fillers in Istanbul and will discuss fillers in Istanbul prices with you.
How To Prepare For Dermal Fillers In Turkey
Post-procedural swelling is to be expected after dermal fillers in Turkey, however, there are certain ways that you minimize the risk of swelling and bruising :
- Minimize alcohol consumption. By avoiding alcohol for a minimum of 24 hours before your treatment, you can reduce the risk of swelling and bruising. This is because alcohol can think the blood and make it easier for bruising to occur. If possible, it’s best to avoid for 3 days prior.
- Avoid certain medicines and supplements. Some medicines and supplements act as blood-thinning agents which can cause bruising and swelling. It’s recommended to avoid any of these for at least 1 week prior to your treatment. If you have any allergies or current medications, always discuss them with your doctor first. The medications and supplements that you should avoid are:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) such as aspirin and Ibuprofen etc.
- All herbal supplements such as fish oil, Ginko, ginseng, garlic pills etc.
- Avoid salty foods. Excess sodium causes the body to retain water, which in turn, can worsen swelling.
- Avoid strenuous activity. By increasing your heart rate through exercise, this speeds up your blood flow meaning it increases your chances of bruising. Therefore, avoid any strenuous, heart-racing activities on the day of your procedure.
Other than swelling and bruising, you should prepare to tell your nurse of any history of cold sores as there is a risk that the treatment could cause an outbreak. If so, you may be provided with Valtrex to help treat it. Other information that you should inform your nurse of includes:
- If you are on immunosuppressive therapies
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding – this will affect which injectable treatment is used if it hasn’t been studied on a pregnant/breastfeeding group it should not be used
What To Expect From Dermal Fillers In Turkey
The process of getting Turkey lip fillers, or any dermal fillers in Turkey is a very simple one, which is absolutely pain-free. Firstly, if you are having under-eye fillers in Istanbul, Turkey lip fillers, or any other dermal fillers in Turkey, we will apply an anaesthetic cream to the chosen area, allowing it to settle in and numb your skin. Following this, injections are given around the area of your face that will be treated, followed by a massaging process to assist with the treatment.
Although dermal fillers in Turkey are not painful at all, a certain level of pressure must be applied when massaging your face, so some discomfort may be felt during this process. Thankfully, this is very short-lasting and compared to the massive benefits dermal fillers in Istanbul help you achieve, this is a very small price to pay. We approximate that the treatment will take a total of 20 – 30 minutes, but this will depend on the area being treated and the total surface area.
There are multiple reasons that you may require dermal fillers in Turkey. Whether it is for medical or cosmetic reasons, we can provide the solution for you. Many common reasons include:
Nasolabial Lines: Also known as laughter lines, these can form around your nose and mouth.
Lip enhancement: Lip fillers in Turkey cost less than in other parts of the world, but also give you plump irresistible lips that you will absolutely adore.
Eye bags: Under eye fillers in Istanbul will fill out the sunken area beneath your eyes, making them pop and bringing life back to them.
Eyebrow lifting and cheekbone prominence: Dermal fillers in Turkey can give your eyebrows and cheekbones a lifted effect, which many find to be an attractive, desirable trait.
Scar removal: Whether it is acne scars, surgical scars, or a scar from a past accident, dermal fillers in Turkey can assist with covering these blemishes. Additionally, dermal fillers can be used on the nose, as a non-surgical correction technique.
Risks Of Dermal Fillers in Turkey
As with any cosmetic procedure, there are risks and side effects that may occur. Some can be immediate, but usually clear within 7 to 14 days. Common side effects include:
- Redness of the injected area
- Swelling around the injected area
- Pain and bruising
- Itching and rashes
Whilst less common, there are other side effects that you should be aware of before getting your dermal fillers in Turkey:
- Leakage of the filler through the injection site
- Nodules around the injection site that may need further work
- Movement of the filler from one area to another.
- Injury to bloody vessels
Dermal Fillers In Istanbul: Aftercare
Following your dermal fillers in Turkey, the affected area may be a little sore and red, and even a bit swollen, although this is not always the case. This is nothing to worry about, as any swelling, bruising, or redness will settle within a few days following your dermal fillers in Turkey, allowing you to enjoy your youthful new complexion, worry-free.
Following your under-eye fillers in Istanbul, or any other dermal fillers, we would advise you to not wear any make-up or use any harsh lotions or solutions on your face immediately after the procedure. To reduce the risk of inflammation, we would also advise you to refrain from drinking any inflammatory substances, such as alcohol and coffee, as well as avoiding the sun as much as you possibly can, as this can cause irritation following your dermal fillers in Turkey.
Dermal Fillers In Turkey - FAQs
How long do dermal fillers from Turkey last?
Dermal fillers from Turkey will usually last around 18 months, but this can be completely different between individuals. Certain factors in your physiology, your age and your gender can determine whether the length of time dermal fillers last is shorter or longer. If you’re after the best lip fillers in Istanbul or any other dermal fillers in Turkey, get in touch with us now.
Do dermal fillers in Turkey have any side effects?
Dermal fillers in Istanbul do not have any long-lasting side effects, although you may experience a reaction of some sort immediately after the procedure. Swelling, redness, tenderness and minor bruising are normal following your procedure, but these are nothing to worry about and will subside within a few days.
What is the dermal filler price in Istanbul?
Dermal fillers from Istanbul will vary in price, depending on what the procedure is, the region you are having the injection and how large the targeted area is. For example, the lip fillers in Turkey cost will differ from under eye fillers in Istanbul. Dermal fillers in Istanbul have prices that are generally up to 50% cheaper than in other areas of the world, so getting the procedure here is an excellent choice. For advice and a quote, dependent on your specific needs, contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible. Additionally, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding dermal fillers in Turkey as well as information regarding all our other cosmetic and medical procedures we have to offer.
Are under-eye fillers in Istanbul safe?
In a word, yes! Under-eye fillers in Istanbul are completely safe when they are done in the hands of our experienced professionals. All our practitioners are board-certified and are in the appropriate speciality for their experience. All our practitioners understand anatomy well and have been appropriately trained to give a natural, long-lasting result.
How much are lip fillers in Turkey?
The lip fillers in Turkey costs are dependent on your individual circumstances and how much filler you want. Lip fillers in Turkey cost less than in the UK and are performed by specialists. In your consultation, we can discuss how much lip fillers are in Turkey. If you have questions about lip fillers in Istanbul prices, get in touch now.