Our vaser liposuction cost in Turkey is the lowest you will find worldwide. Vaser Lipo in Turkey is a pioneering technology, utilising ultrasound waves at high frequencies in order to initiate the emulsion of stubborn, fatty cells in “problem areas” of the body, with the use of vaser ultrasonic probes.
- Vaser Lipo in Turkey is perfect for the person who desires a slim, toned body, while benefitting from the vaser liposuction cost in Turkey.
- This new pioneering form of liposuction is one of the most minimally invasive of ways to sculpt your body.
- We at Vera Clinic offer many cosmetic surgery options, allowing us to resolve a wide range of issues you may have such as our world leading hair transplants here in Turkey.
- The technique used at Vera Clinic is vaser lipo hi def in Turkey, a highly specialised fat removal and body sculpting vaser liposuction procedure that can be used on many parts of the body.
How Is Vaser Liposuction in Turkey Performed?
- The vaser ultrasonic probes used for vaser lipo in Turkey are inserted into the fatty tissue, gently breaking down the fat cells.
- The vibration of the probes gently separates and releases the fat cells, emulsifying the tumescent fluid that has been infused into area.
- The way in which vaser lipo hi def in Turkey works is through the removal of both superficial and deep fat tissue that surrounds muscle groups, emphasising the visibility of underlying muscular structure.
Vaser Lipo Advantages
- The body contouring surgery involved in vaser lipo hi def in Turkey, rendered by our expert cosmetology team, is extremely versatile in terms of technique, and can be precisely applied nearly anywhere on the body that requires the removal of fat cells.
- This aspect of versatility involved in vaser lipo hi def in Turkey gives our surgeons the ability to be precise in targeting and removing stubborn fats and loose skin in various locations around the body, and ultimately toning it.
- Vaser lipo hi def in Turkey is a sophisticated body sculpting procedure that assists in the creation of an athletic, chiselled appearance.
Why Choose Vera Clinic for Vaser Lipo in Turkey?
- Reduced costs on treatment
- High quality standards in patient care and service
- World-class surgeons performing the best liposuction in Turkey
- Accommodation arranged along with onward travel
- Central Istanbul location
- Aftercare included
Vaser Liposuction Details
Procedure Time – 2-6 hours, depending on number of areas
Anaesthetic – general
Recovery Time – 6 months
Accommodation & Transfer – 7 days
Vaser Lipo: The Procedure
- Firstly, the procedure begins with the injection of a saline solution into the area being treated. This is normal for a vaser lipo procedure in Turkey, or anywhere else in the world.
- This is done to numb the sensation of the procedure, as well as assisting with the breakdown of fat cells and the reduction of bleeding.
- Following this, a small probe is inserted through an incision, emitting ultrasound waves in order to begin breaking down and liquifying fat call within your body.
- Once liquified, your vaser lipo hi def surgery in Turkey will be well underway, and we can begin sucking the fat out, very gently through a small needle.
- The duration of your vaser lipo hi def procedure in Turkey can vary, depending on the area being targeted. Generally, this can take between one and several hours, entirely dependent on the extent of your treatment.
Vaser Lipo Hi Def in Turkey: Recovery and Results
- Following vaser lipo suction in Turkey, you will be taken to a recovery area within our state-of-the-art hospital, allowing time for the effects of the anaesthetic to wear off.
- Your vaser liposuction will not cost you much time here in Turkey and as a minimally invasive process, recovery can be as little as 2 – 3 days before you begin to feel completely normal once again.
- Everyone is different on an individual basis, and please be aware that this length of time may vary, depending on the area treated and how much fat is removed from your body during your vaser lipo in Turkey.
- This won’t come as any surprise, and your surgeon here at Vera Clinic will advise you of how long recovery may take prior to your surgery.
Vaser Lipo In Turkey: Aftercare
- In the first 2 – 3 weeks after your vaser lipo hi def in Turkey, it is best to avoid any major, highly stressful physical activity in order to allow for sufficient healing of your body.
- For roughly 6 – 8 weeks following your vaser lipo hi def in Turkey, it is essential that you wear a special compression garment, allowing your body to reshape appropriately.
- Depending on your individual circumstance, you may be able to notice an immediate physical change following your vaser lipo in Turkey, although it may well be concealed by the initial swelling.
- We approximate that fully noticeable results are evident 2 – 3 months following your vaser lipo hi def in Turkey, once the swelling and inflammation has fully subsided.
- Within 6 months, your skin will have had the chance to fully tighten over the affected area, meaning your healing process is completely finalised.
Following a healthy lifestyle and avoiding any harsh physical contact within this area will heighten the chances of healing much quicker. The doctors at Vera Clinic will prescribe the required medications and provide you with all the information required to ensure a comfortable recovery.