Vaser Lipo in Turkey is a pioneering technology, utilising ultrasound waves at high frequencies in order to initiate the emulsion of stubborn, fatty cells in “problem areas” of the body. With the use of Vaser ultrasonic probes that target fat cells directly, the overall Vaser liposuction cost in Turkey is the lowest you will find worldwide, meaning you can make huge savings on treatment here at Vera Clinic. If you have longed to have a sculpted body shape and have tried various weight-loss routines and lifestyle changes to no avail, here are some of the reasons to choose Vaser liposuction:
- Vaser Lipo in Turkey is perfect if you desire a slim, toned body but have struggled to shift the weight from your thighs, waist, arms, chest and many other areas.
- You can benefit from lower treatment costs whilst still receiving first-class surgery and care thanks to the Vaser liposuction cost in Turkey being much lower than in the UK and USA.
- As a new pioneering form of liposuction, Vaser Lipo is one of the most minimally invasive ways to sculpt your body if you prefer to avoid going under the knife compared to traditional techniques to remove fat.
- At Vera Clinic, we offer many different types of cosmetic surgery and dental aesthetics, so you can resolve a wide range of concerns you may have. This also includes our main specialism of world-leading hair transplants in Turkey.
- We use Vaser lipo Hi-Def in Turkey, a highly specialised fat removal and body sculpting Vaser liposuction procedure. This allows us to target many parts of your body where you may have concerns.
Ready to see if we can help you target stubborn fat you cannot seem to remove? Book a consultation today and we can assess and discuss your body concerns. If you are suitable for Vaser liposuction, we’ll provide you with a personalised quote and arrange the treatment for as soon as possible at our first-class hospital facilities here in Istanbul, Turkey.
How Is Vaser Liposuction in Turkey Performed?
- Vaser ultrasonic probes are inserted into the fatty tissue, gently breaking down the fat cells.
- The vibration of the probes gently separates and releases the fat cells, emulsifying the tumescent fluid that has been infused into the area.
- Vaser lipo Hi-Def in Turkey helps with the removal of both superficial and deep fat tissue that surrounds muscle groups, helping to emphasise the visibility of the underlying muscular structure.
- The targeted fatty tissue will break apart and then be removed using a cannula to vacuum this and any fluid. Any remaining will assist with numbing the area post-procedure and will then be absorbed naturally by your body.
What are the advantages of Vaser Liposuction?
- The body-contouring surgery involved in Vaser lipo Hi-Def in Turkey, rendered by our expert cosmetology team, is an extremely versatile and safe procedure.
- It can be precisely applied nearly anywhere on the body that requires the removal of fat cells, targeting many common areas of concern from the buttocks to your waistline.
- Vaser lipo Hi-Def in Turkey gives our surgeons the ability to be precise in targeting and removing stubborn fat cells and any loose, sagging skin in various locations around the body, and ultimately toning it.
- A modern and sophisticated body sculpting procedure that assists in the creation of an athletic, chiselled appearance with minimal downtime.
- Much less invasive than other methods of liposuction, Vaser Lipo in Turkey is a gentler and more controlled procedure performed by our highly skilled and experienced surgeons.
Why Choose Vera Clinic for Vaser Lipo in Turkey?
- Reduced costs on treatment
- High quality standards in patient care and service
- World-class surgeons performing the best Vaser liposuction in Turkey
- Accommodation arranged along with onward travel
- Central Istanbul location
- Aftercare included
- First-class hospital facilities within a safe clinical environment
Vaser Liposuction Details
Procedure Time – 2-6 hours, depending on number of areas
Anaesthetic – general
Recovery Time – 6 months
Accommodation & Transfer – 7 days
Vaser Lipo: What to Expect from the Procedure
All patients will need a consultation before any Vaser liposuction is recommended. This is to ensure that you are a suitable candidate and can achieve the results you desire. Rather than a weight-loss solution, Vaser lipo in Turkey is designed to target hard to remove areas of fat from the body, so is most suited to those further along with their weight-loss goals.
- Firstly, the procedure begins with the injection of a saline solution into the area being treated. This is normal for a Vaser lipo procedure in Turkey, or anywhere else in the world and is done to numb the sensation of the procedure, as well as to assist with the breakdown of fat cells and the reduction of bleeding.
- A small ultrasonic probe is then inserted through an incision, emitting ultrasound waves in order to begin breaking down and liquifying fat cells within your body.
- Once liquified, your Vaser lipo Hi-Def surgery in Turkey will be well underway, and we can begin removing the fat very gently through a small needle.
- The duration of your Vaser lipo Hi-Def procedure in Turkey can vary, depending on the area being targeted. Generally, this can take between one and several hours, entirely dependent on the extent of your treatment.
- Once completed, any incisions made will be stitched and sealed ready for healing.
Vaser Lipo Hi Def in Turkey: Recovery and Results
- Following Vaser liposuction in Turkey, you will be taken to a recovery area within our state-of-the-art hospital, allowing time for the effects of the anaesthetic to wear off.
- Your Vaser liposuction is a minimally invasive process, meaning recovery can be as little as 2 – 3 days before you begin to feel completely normal once again.
- Every individual is different, so please be aware that recovery time may vary after Vaser lipo in Turkey. This will depend on the area(s) treated and how much fat is removed from your body.
- Your surgeon here at Vera Clinic will advise you of how long recovery may take before your surgery and will provide you with full details of your aftercare programme to make this as comfortable as possible.
Vaser Lipo In Turkey: Aftercare
- In the first 2 – 3 weeks after your Vaser lipo Hi-Def in Turkey, it is best to avoid any major, highly stressful physical activity in order to allow for sufficient healing of your body.
- For approx. 6 – 8 weeks following your Vaser lipo Hi-Def in Turkey, it is essential that you wear a special compression garment, allowing your body to reshape appropriately.
- Depending on your individual circumstances, you may be able to notice an immediate physical change following your Vaser lipo in Turkey, although it may well be concealed by the initial swelling.
- We approximate that fully noticeable results are evident 2 – 3 months following your Vaser lipo Hi-Def in Turkey, once the swelling and inflammation have fully subsided.
- Within 6 months, your skin will have had the chance to fully tighten over the affected area, meaning your healing process is completely finalised.
Following a healthy lifestyle and avoiding any harsh physical contact within this area will heighten the chances of healing much quicker. The doctors at Vera Clinic will prescribe the required medications and provide you with all the information required to ensure a comfortable recovery.
For further advice and a quote depending on your specific needs, contact us today so you can book your Vaser lipo in Turkey as soon as possible. During a consultation, we can provide you with more details regarding the Vaser liposuction cost in Turkey, as well as information on other procedures you may be suitable for if you are not a suitable candidate for Vaser liposuction.
Vaser Lipo In Turkey – FAQs
How much fat can be removed with Vaser Lipo in Turkey?
Vaser lipo in Turkey can remove no more than about 3 – 5 litres, or 4 – 5% of your body weight, during one session. If you require more fat removal, Vaser lipo in Turkey can be performed again 1 – 6 weeks later. During your consultation, the surgeon will provide you with full details for the results you want, advising if further sessions are needed. This will differ between individuals.
How painful is Vaser Lipo in Turkey?
Following your Vaser lipo in Turkey treatment, you may feel some pressure in the targeted area(s). Fortunately, as this procedure is minimally invasive, you will experience minimal pain and discomfort. Afterwards, you may feel some muscle soreness over the following 2 days, but there will be much less soreness and swelling than from other types of liposuction, meaning a faster recovery time overall.
How long will the results of Vaser Lipo Last?
The results you can achieve should be long-lasting or permanent depending on lifestyle choices post-surgery. You should see optimal results after 2 – 3 months, usually once any inflammation has subsided. After 6 months post-surgery, your skin in the treated area(s) should have fully tightened. If of course, you do put on more weight during this time, this will impact the results in the long term. You will be given full instructions on how best to get the most out of Vaser Lipo surgery so that you can minimise the need for any further procedures in future.
Does the Vaser Lipo cost in Turkey mean it’s lower than in the UK and US?
Yes, patients can save on surgery when having Vaser liposuction in Turkey. The reason the Vaser Lipo cost in Turkey is lower is thanks to the cheaper operating costs and medical infrastructure when compared to the US and UK. As it is cheaper for clinics to run, this means their procedures and treatment can also be much less. This does not mean the quality standards are reduced, and at Vera Clinic we are proud to provide first-class surgeons within state-of-the-art medical facilities. A combination of the low cost of living and labour in Turkey and government subsidies mean patients can enjoy huge savings on the surgery they need. You will be provided with a tailored quote during your consultation.
Will I have any loose, sagging skin after Vaser Liposuction?
Depending on how much loose skin you had before Vaser liposuction, you may still have some sagging or excess skin. If you have experienced dramatic weight loss and your skin has lost its elasticity, during your consultation the surgeon will provide you with realistic expectations of the results you can achieve. As Vaser lipo in Turkey is minimally invasive, it cannot remove vast amounts of excess skin and is best for those with small amounts of fat they want to remove and tighten. You may need to be patient for the full results too, as it can take up to 6 months for the skin to fully tighten.
Will I need to have massages after Vaser Lipo in Turkey?
Whilst you can experience the results you are looking for without them, some massage techniques can help assist with recovery and aftercare. A lymphatic massage can help to stimulate the areas where Vaser lipo has been performed. As not all of the liquified fat is removed during the procedure, it remains under the skin and dissolves naturally. Lymphatic massages can help speed this process and stop the liquid from pooling in one place. It is not a necessity post-surgery, but some patients may find this a helpful and relaxing way to assist during aftercare.
Which is better to have; Vaser liposuction or traditional liposuction?
Which type of liposuction you require depends on a few factors including your current body shape and the results you want to achieve. Vaser liposuction, whilst is a superb way to melt fat and tighten the skin in key problem areas, isn’t suitable for everyone. If you are someone with multiple areas you want to address and a higher than average amount of fat, you may find Vaser liposuction may not provide the full results you want. Also, you may not be suitable for Vaser lipo in Turkey if you are a smoker, have lots of excess, loose skin or have underlying health conditions. This is why having a consultation at Vera Clinic before proceeding with any liposuction is recommended, ensuring you receive the best option for you.