Beard Hair Transplant: The Procedure
For patients who are looking to even out patchy facial hair or struggle to grow facial hair due to hereditary reasons or past skin trauma, the process of a beard transplant uses existing hair to create a natural looking beard or moustache. All surgeons at Vera Clinic are intensely practiced in the field, paying great attention to detail, and undertaking the intricate process in a skilled manner.
- Hair follicles are extracted from a donor area and implanted into the target site (upper lip/chin/sideburns/jaw area)
- We tailor each of our beard hair transplants to the individual patient, selecting the appropriate blades dependant on the patient’s hair follicles.
- FUE beard transplants takes approximately 3 – 5 hours to complete dependent on how many grafts are required, carried out under local anaesthesia.
Beard Transplant Advantages
A beard hair transplant in Turkey is popular has a wide range of advantages. These include:
- Low levels of pain/discomfort following your procedure.
- No scarring, giving you a natural looking beard with permanent results.
- No evidence that your beard is an FUE transplant.
- Allows for any style of beard you want.
- Minimal downtime.
- Marginal risks of complications.
Why Choose Vera Clinic for a Beard Transplant in Turkey?
- Reduced costs on treatment
- High quality standards in patient care and service
- The best beard transplant surgeons internationally.
- Accommodation arranged along with onward travel
- Central Istanbul location
- Beard transplant aftercare included
Procedure Time – 3 – 5 hours
Anaesthetic – Local anaesthetic
Recovery Time – Minimal downtime
Accommodation & Transfer – Included
Candidacy for a Beard Transplant in Turkey
Generally, a beard hair transplant is suitable for a large number of potential candidates, but to ensure we offer the best beard transplant in Turkey, we only carry out the procedure on patients if they meet the criteria to provide optimum results.
The main defining factors which determine candidacy include:
- The presence of patches around the beard area
- Patients with disconnected beards or those who are unable to grow beards tend to make suitable candidates for a beard hair transplant.
- Good physical health. Any health issues which could lead to potential future complications will not be suitable candidates as we do not risk the chance of health issues down the line.
Beard Transplant Aftercare
To achieve the best beard transplant in Turkey, we only use accredited and experienced surgeons who will ensure immaculate scar-free results.
- Downtime is kept to a minimum. You will be able to get back to your day to day life with relative normality in the first two days.
- Talking and laughing should ideally be kept to a minimum within the first 2 days.
- 10 days following your procedure you should not shave, is allowing the area to recover. You may notice redness or crusting here, but this will subside within a week.
- We provide each of our patients with an aftercare kit to help them achieve the best beard transplant in Turkey. This contains information and advice to provide optimal results and eliminate scarring, as well as shampoos, creams, antibacterial serums and pain-killers to shorten healing time.
- 2 weeks following your beard hair transplant, it is normal to notice the shedding of the implanted hairs. This is natural and the hairs will begin to re-grow in a couple months’ time.
- Optimal growth will appear in 4 to 6 months following your moustache or beard transplant in Turkey.
Beard Transplant Frequently Asked Questions
Is a beard transplant permanent?
Beard hair transplants are growing in popularity due to the long lasting effects but we often get asked ‘is a beard transplant permanent?’. Once the transplanted hair has started to regrow, it will act in the same way as your normal hair and create a permanent solution.
How much is a beard transplant in Turkey?
The beard transplant cost in Turkey varies from practice to practice. Thorough research should be undertaken into the company offering beard transplants, checking to make sure the hospital and surgeons are fully accredited. Unusually cheap offerings are often not the sign of the best beard transplant in Turkey and can compromise on safety and results. Generally, Vera Clinic offer a beard transplant cost in Turkey starting at (CLIENT TO ADVISE).
How long does a beard transplant take to heal?
Generally a beard hair transplant heals very quickly, with scabbing and redness subsiding within a week. Our patients often ask us ‘how long does a beard transplant take to heal?’ with the expectation of downtime off of work and day to day activities but normal life can resume within just a couple of days.
Do you have examples of a beard transplant before and after?
Having an idea of the type of beard transplant before and after you can expect to see for yourself will help you decide if an FUE transplant is the right choice for you. Taking a look at some examples of the work that the team at Vera Clinic have achieved will give a clearer idea alongside a consultation to discuss your own needs, setting realistic expectations of how a beard hair transplant can work for you.