Adding a twist to the standard procedure, a Sapphire hair transplant uses blades of Sapphire rather than regular steel blades for a higher level of accuracy. Many opt for a Sapphire Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) in Turkey over a regular hair transplant Turkey method, as the valuable gemstone used to create the tools offers extra precision, leading to a significant effect on the results.
The Process of a Sapphire Hair Transplant in Istanbul
- FUE Sapphire treatment uses blades made of Sapphire stone to create incisions on the scalp for implantation.
- Sapphire stone has been chosen as it influences the shape of the blade, impacting the overall result.
- The V-shaped pin offers more intricacy over the regular U-shaped pin of steel blades.
- A Sapphire hair transplant is a minimally invasive procedure, creating permanent results without long recovery times.
The Advantages of Sapphire FUE in Turkey
A Sapphire hair transplant in Istanbul offers additional benefits compared to other hair transplant techniques, adding an extra level of precision for optimum results. Here are some of the benefits associated with a Sapphire hair transplant in Turkey:
Virtually invisible scars for a natural looking finish.
Minimal pain after your procedure.
Less downtime, allowing you to get back to normality.
Ensures a natural-looking hairline in your desired shape.
Less risk of complications in comparison to other treatments.
Why Choose Vera Clinic for a Sapphire Hair Transplant?
- Expert medical team of qualified surgeons and doctors
- State of the art medical facilities
- Central Istanbul, Turkey, location
- High quality standards in patient care and service
- Procedure costs are low and affordable
- Reputable choice for medical tourists
- Accommodation included along with onward travel
Procedure Time – 8 to 10 hours
Anaesthetic – Local anaesthetic
Recovery Time – Minimal downtime
Accommodation & Transfer – Included
The Process of a Sapphire Hair Transplant in Istanbul
The process is similar to an FUE hair transplant, differing in the type of instruments used:
- The sharp edges of the blade result in smaller channels, eliminating the risk of irritating neighbour hair follicles and causing unnecessary scarring.
- The reduced risk of irritating neighbour follicles means a Sapphire FUE hair transplant will maintain the density of the hair, providing the best results for both men and women suffering from hair loss.
- The duration of a Sapphire hair transplant in Turkey tends to be around 8 to 10 hours dependant on the number of hair grafts required; this will be established by your surgeon before the treatment.
- The complete process is very intricate and requires a high level of detail, but following the transplant, downtime is minimal. This allows you to spend less time recovering and more time to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Istanbul during your stay.
Eligibility for a Sapphire Hair Transplant In Turkey
Eligibility for a Sapphire Hair Transplant in Turkey
A Sapphire hair transplant in Turkey is not suitable for everyone, with certain factors determining eligibility. During your consultation for an FUE Sapphire hair transplant, a discussion will be had to establish a final decision by our surgeons and technicians. Generally, the following 3 factors decide on a candidate’s suitability:
Cause of Baldness
Hair loss conditions including androgenic alopecia, traction alopecia and alopecia marginalis make ideal candidates for a Sapphire hair transplant in Istanbul. Those who have suffered from hair loss in localised areas stemming from trauma, including scarring and burns, also tend to make suitable candidates.
Donor Hair Density
With the hair being extracted from donor sites, it is necessary to have sections of dense hair on the scalp. The process of an FUE Sapphire transplant extracts hair from the donor site to the problem areas, so sufficient hair in this area is required.
Beginnings of hair thinning
A Sapphire FUE hair transplant is ideal for men and women who are just starting to lose hair whilst hair density is believed to still be high. This method of hair transplant is carried out without disturbing any hair follicles in the vicinity as opposed to a standard FUE procedure.
Aftercare & Recovery Time of a Sapphire Hair Transplant in Turkey
- Following your Sapphire FUE in Turkey, downtime is minimal.
- It is normal to experience slight swelling or soreness in the areas involved in the treatment, but this is nothing to worry about and should fade over a few days.
- We provide each of our patients with a carefully designed aftercare kit that contains plenty of information on how to take care of your transplanted hairs to receive the best results from your Sapphire hair transplant in Istanbul.
- Your kit will include all the products you will need, including shampoos, creams, antibacterial serums, and painkillers which are designed exclusively to be gentle on the scalp and shorten healing time.
- Around 3 to 4 weeks following your Sapphire FUE hair transplant, you should expect to see your transplanted hair shred. This stage is normal and does not have any effect on your final Sapphire FUE hair transplant results, growing back within a couple of months.
- Seeing optimal results of your Sapphire FUE in Turkey can take up to a year but generally, you will notice significant changes within 4-6 months of the procedure.