Getting your tummy tucked in Turkey is made easy with Vera Clinic. When browsing our options, you’ll find there won’t be slim pickings when searching for something to slim down your waistline. As with all cosmetic surgery at Vera Clinic, the procedures offered here are nothing less than world-class, and that goes for everything from hair transplant services to our tummy tucks in Turkey. This is also evident in our patient feedback. See our tummy tuck in Turkey before and after pictures to see how this procedure can impact you.
What Is A Tummy Tuck in Turkey?
A tummy tuck in Turkey, also known as an abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin and tightens weakened muscles in the abdominal wall to create smoother body contours. There are options available for your procedure, including a mini or a full tummy tuck, depending on your current situation and your expectations for your result.
Advantages of the Procedure
- Medically known as abdominoplasty, getting your treatment abroad in Turkey is an excellent cost-effective option for your cosmetic surgery requirements.
- The abdominoplasty cost in Turkey is much cheaper than in other parts of the world, making it an ideal solution if you want to trim your tum and cut back on costs.
- A tummy tuck in Istanbul, Turkey, is an ideal surgical solution for the body-conscious individual who cherishes their physical appearance.
- Abdominoplasty prices are unrivaled worldwide, read on and find your perfect solution today.
Who Is Eligible For the Procedure?
Our surgeons tailor a tummy tuck to suit your requirements to achieve your expected results. You should have this procedure for yourself only and not suit someone else’s desires or fit into an ideal body image. To be eligible for abdominoplasty in Istanbul, Turkey, you should:
- Be at a healthy and stable weight.
- Have realistic expectations for your final result.
- Be a non-smoker
Why Choose Vera Clinic for Tummy Tuck?
At Vera Clinic, we are incredibly passionate about ensuring our patients’ satisfaction, regardless of their treatment or cosmetic procedure. Before your surgery, we will answer any questions you have regarding the procedure, such as ‘How much does the procedure cost in Turkey?’, ‘What is the recovery period of an abdominoplasty?’ and any other questions you may have. We will also discuss anything you need to understand before booking your surgery.
We ensure long-lasting results and confidence in your decision to choose us for your tummy tuck in Turkey. Our experienced and board-certified plastic surgeons are available to discuss your needs, concerns, and thoughts. If you want to learn more about the procedure, Vera Clinic is the place for you. At Vera Clinic, we have the following:
- Reduced costs of treatment
- High-quality standards in patient care and service
- World-class surgeons performing the best smart liposuction in Turkey
- We arranged accommodation along with onward travel.
- Central Istanbul location
- A price that includes onward travel and accommodation
- World-leading medical facilities in a modern clinic
- Expert aftercare post-surgery
Procedure Time – 1.5 – 2 hours
Anaesthetic – General
Recovery Time – 1 – 2 months
Accommodation & Transfer – 7 days
Turkey Tummy Tuck: The Ultimate Body Contouring Procedure
An abdominoplasty is the confidence-raising, stomach-flattening, ego-enhancing surgical procedure you have longed for. Our tummy tuck in Turkey prices is so low that you won’t even dream of looking elsewhere for this life-changing procedure. The procedure involves tightening your stomach muscles, within your abdominal wall in particular, to make your stomach flatter and firmer. The abdominoplasty is a body contouring surgical procedure that will improve your life in many ways.
- The reasons for receiving the procedure abroad in Turkey usually have to do with a lack of elasticity in the skin, the weakening of connective tissue within the abdomen, or the main reason we tend to hear at Vera Clinic, excess fat within the stomach region.
- Reasons for any defined conditions above are usually significant fluctuation in weight (either increase or decrease), pregnancy, where the elasticity of the impacted skin is, surgery with the abdomen, or even the natural aging process.
- The answer for you is a tummy tuck in Turkey, as it will remove loose or excess skin and fat while tightening your weak fascia.
- An abdominoplasty will remove stretch marks and excess skin below your belly button in the lower abdomen area that many people crave to change.
Be aware that stretch marks outside this area won’t be affected, so consider whether the tummy tuck in Turkey price is right for you.
Is A Tummy Tuck In Turkey For Me?
Getting your tummy tucked can also be done with other contouring cosmetic procedures, such as arm lift or breast reduction surgery, allowing you to access numerous amounts of our services simultaneously. If you have had liposuction targeting your abdomen, such as Vaser Liposuction or Smart Lipo, an abdominoplasty may be your next step.
When deciding upon your abdominoplasty, you need to consider a few factors before proceeding with your procedure. The tummy tuck cost in Turkey is so low, making it accessible to many more individuals worldwide. Still, the tummy tuck in Turkey price isn’t the only thing worth deliberating over.
Below is a list of reasons an abdominoplasty in Turkey might not be for you:
- You have a chronic condition, such as heart disease or severe diabetes.
- You intend to lose a significant amount of weight.
- You are considering pregnancy in the future.
- Your BMI is greater than 30.
- You have previously received abdominal surgery, where visible scar tissue remains.
- You are a frequent smoker.
It is also worth noting that this stomach flattening procedure does not come without the risk of pain, albeit semipermanent, for a comparatively short time. The tummy tuck in Turkey price you will pay will be slight financially. Still, you will have to endure a certain level of discomfort, which is normal.
Suppose you do intend to go forward with your surgery in Turkey. In that case, you should be prepared for 1 – 2 months of recovery, with pain experienced within this period, although not always exclusively for the entire time. It is also rare, but not impossible that pain or sensory abnormalities can endure for months or even years after your procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.
Preparation And Procedure
Once you have spoken with one of our world-class plastic surgeons and your medical history has been reviewed, checking for any current or former medications you take and discussing your history of prior weight loss and gain, we will undertake a physical exam. This will involve the examination of your abdomen, including taking pictures for your record before your tummy tuck in Turkey.
Before your surgery, we recommend that you stop taking (or adjust) certain medications and avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding. If your abdominoplasty is performed as an outpatient procedure, ensure you have someone to drive you to and from the hospital and stay with you for the first couple of nights after your surgery.
Your abdominoplasty procedure in Turkey will take place in our state-of-the-art hospital, where you will be put under general anesthetic, rendering you unconscious for the remainder of the surgery.
- Step 1 – We administer Anesthesia for your comfort during the procedures. Your surgeon will recommend the best choice of anesthetic for you.
- Step 2 – an incision will be made horizontally between your pubic hairline and belly button. The amount of excess skin will determine the shape and length of the incision. Another incision may be required for the upper abdomen. We will remove if there is excess skin, pull down, and trim the excess skin. The remaining skin is sutured together, and we will create another opening for the belly button. The belly button is popped through to the surface and sutured into position.
- Step 3 – the skin is then closed with sutures, skin adhesives, tapes, or clips.
- Step 4 – your abdomen will now heal to reveal a flatter, firmer abdominal contour proportionate to your new body type and weight.
Following your tummy tuck in Istanbul, Turkey, our surgeons will cover the incision within your abdomen and belly button with a surgical dressing and drain any excess blood or fluid with a small tube. You must wear a supportive abdominal binder for about 6 weeks after your tummy tuck in Turkey. Within these weeks, you’ll need to be careful when moving around. You’ll also need to avoid positions that add stress to your incision line to prevent the reopening of the wound. Generally, you’ll need to take it easy during this time and keep your knees bent while in bed to avoid putting any strain on your stitches.
You will need to allow up to 6 weeks following your surgery to recover. This means you won’t be able to work, exercise or drive a car. However, your surgeon will provide you with more details and a specific time frame. After 6 weeks, you should start to see and feel the full effects of your tummy tuck in Turkey before and after. After a few weeks following your surgery, our surgeons may ask you to attend a follow-up appointment to ensure your wound is healing correctly.
Once you have healed, you can enjoy your new, finely tuned physique, thanks to your abdominoplasty surgery in Istanbul, Turkey.
Tummy Tuck Turkey: FAQs
How much does an abdominoplasty cost in Turkey?
The tummy tuck cost in Turkey is as cheap as $2,600, which is 3 – 4 times lower than in the UK or USA. The surgery price is so much lower in Turkey due to subsidies from the Turkish government. You can receive a tummy tuck in Istanbul, Turkey, from a highly trained surgeon who operates at the same high-quality standard as any other surgeon worldwide.
Are there any side effects following the surgery?
Following your procedure, you will be left with a scar running across your lower tummy, and depending on the type of abdominoplasty you had, you may have a scar around your belly button too. Other common side effects include:
- Finding it difficult to stand up straight. You may feel like your tummy is being pulled. However, this will improve over time.
- Pain and bruising
- Numbness in your tummy can last for a few months to a few years.
- Temporary fluid-filled swelling above the scar
- Red, raised scars for the first few weeks after your procedure – these will eventually fade.
What should I do if I experience any problems after the surgery?
Our surgeons are highly trained in their field, so it’s scarce that anything could go wrong or leave you with long-lasting problems. However, suppose you experience problems such as bulges under the skin, ongoing cramps or pain, excessive bleeding, breathing problems, or anything else that seems out of the ordinary. In that case, you should contact us immediately for a check-up, where we will review your well-being and your wound.
What Should You Not Do Before A Tummy Tuck In Turkey?
Before your surgery in Turkey, you should stop taking medication such as Ibuprofen, any other inflammatory or herbal medication, teas, or supplements. Contact and notify your doctor if you have a cold, fever, or flu before your tummy tuck in Turkey. In that case, our surgeons may reschedule the procedure.
For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding tummy tucks in Turkey. For advice and a quote, depending on your specific needs, contact us today, and one of our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.