Getting your tummy tuck in Turkey is a cosmetic procedure made easy with Vera Clinic. When browsing our options, you’ll find there won’t be slim pickings, when you’re searching for something to slim down your waistline. As with all Cosmetic Surgery at Vera Clinic, the procedures offered here are nothing but the best, and that goes for everything from Hair Transplant services to our tummy tucks in Turkey. This is also evident within our patient feedback. See our tummy tuck in Turkey before and after pictures to see the impact this procedure can have for yourself.
Advantages of a Tummy Tuck
- Medically known as abdominoplasty, getting your tummy tuck abroad in Turkey is an excellent cost-effective option to your cosmetic surgery requirements.
- The tummy tuck cost in Turkey is much cheaper than in other parts of the world, making it an ideal solution if you want to trim your tum and cut back on costs.
- A tummy tuck in Istanbul, Turkey is an ideal surgical solution for the body conscious individual who cherishes their physical appearance.
- Tummy tuck in Turkey prices are unrivalled worldwide, read on and find your perfect solution today.
Why Choose Us for a Tummy Tuck?
- World-class medical facilities in a modern clinic
- Leading surgeons and expert medical team
- Expert aftercare post-surgery
- Price includes onward travel and accommodation
- High-quality working standards and patient care
Tummy Tuck Details
Procedure Time – 1.5 – 2 hours
Anaesthetic – General
Recovery Time – 1 – 2 months
Accommodation & Transfer – 7 days
Turkey Tummy Tuck: The Ultimate Body Contouring Procedure
A tummy tuck in Turkey is the confidence raising, stomach flattening, ego enhancing surgical procedure that you have been longing for. Our tummy tuck in Turkey prices are so low, you won’t even dream of looking elsewhere for this lifechanging procedure. Getting a tummy tuck abroad in Turkey involves the tightening of your stomach muscles, within your abdominal wall in particular, in order to make your stomach flatter and firmer. The tummy tuck in Turkey is a body contouring surgery procedure that will improve your life in a multitude of ways.
- The reasons for receiving a tummy tuck abroad in Turkey are usually to do with a lack of elasticity in the skin, the weakening of connective tissue within the abdomen, or the main reason we tend to hear at Vera Clinic, excess fat within the stomach region.
- Reasons for any of the aforementioned conditions are usually defined by significant fluctuation in weight (either increase or decrease), pregnancy, where the elasticity of the skin is impacted, surgery with the abdomen, or even the natural process of aging.
- The answer for you could well be a tummy tuck in Turkey, as it will remove loose or excess skin and fat, while tightening your weak fascia.
- A tummy tuck in Turkey will remove stretch marks and excess skin below your belly button, in the lower abdomen area that many people crave to change.
Be aware, stretch marks outside this area won’t be affected, so consider this before you decide if the tummy tuck in Turkey price is right for you.
Is A Tummy Tuck In Turkey For Me?
Getting your tummy tucked can also be done on conjunction with other contouring cosmetic procedures, such as arm lift surgery or breast reduction surgery, allowing you to access numerous amounts of our services simultaneously. If you have had liposuction targeting your abdomen, such as Vaser Liposuction or Smart Lipo, a tummy tuck in Turkey may be your next step.
When deciding upon your tummy tuck in abroad Turkey, you need to put a few factors into consideration before going ahead with your procedure. As the tummy tuck cost in Turkey is so low, it makes it accessible to many more individuals worldwide, but the tummy tuck in Turkey price isn’t the only thing worth deliberating over.
Below is a list of reasons a tummy tuck in Turkey might not be for you:
- You have a chronic condition, such as heart disease or a severe form of diabetes.
- You intend to lose a significant amount of weight.
- You are considering pregnancy in the future.
- Your BMI is greater than 30.
- You have previously received abdominal surgery, where evident visible scar tissue remains.
- You are a frequent smoker.
It is also worthy of note that this stomach flattening procedure does not come without the risk of pain, albeit semipermanent for a comparatively short amount of time. The tummy tuck in Turkey price you will pay will be small financially, but you will have to endure a certain level of discomfort, which is completely normal. If you do intend to go forward with your tummy tuck in Turkey, you should be prepared for 1 – 2 months of recovery, with pain experienced within this period, although not always exclusively for the entire time. It is also rare, but not impossible, that pain or sensory abnormalities can endure for months or even years after your tummy tuck in Istanbul, Turkey.
Tummy Tuck In Turkey: Preparation And Procedure
- Once you have spoken with one of our world class plastic surgeons and your medical history has been reviewed, checking for any current or former medications you take as well as discussing your history of prior weight loss and gain, a physical exam will be undertaken.
- This will involve the examination of your abdomen, including the taking of pictures for your record prior to your tummy tuck in Turkey.
- The procedure of your tummy tuck in Turkey will take place in our state-of-the-art hospital, where you will be put under general anaesthetic, rendering you unconscious for the remainder of the surgery.
Tummy Tuck Aftercare
- Following your tummy tuck in Istanbul, Turkey, the incision within your abdomen and bellybutton will be covered with surgical dressing and any excess blood or fluid will be drained with a small tube.
- You will need to wear a supportive abdominal binder for about 6 weeks after your tummy tuck in Turkey, and within these weeks you’ll need to be careful when moving around.
- You’ll also need to avoid positions that add stress to your incision line to prevent the reopening of the wound.
- Once you have healed, you can enjoy your new, finely toned physique, thanks to your tummy tuck from Istanbul, Turkey.
Tummy Tuck Turkey: FAQs
How Much Does A Tummy Tuck Cost In Turkey?
The tummy tuck cost in Turkey is as cheap as $2,600, which is 3 – 4 times lower than the UK or USA. The tummy tuck in Turkey price is so much cheaper due to subsidies from the Turkish government, meaning you can receive a tummy tuck in Istanbul, Turkey, from a highly trained surgeon who operates at the same high-quality standard as any other surgeon worldwide.
What Should You Not Do Before A Tummy Tuck In Turkey?
Prior to your tummy tuck in Turkey, you should stop taking medication such as Ibuprofen, or any other inflammatory medication or herbal medication, teas, or supplements. Contact and notify your doctor if you have a cold, fever or flu prior to your tummy tuck in Turkey and they will determine whether or not the procedure should be rescheduled.
For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding tummy tucks in Turkey. For advice and a quote, depending on your specific needs, contact us today and one our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.