Liposuction in Turkey could be the number one answer to your weight loss problem. At Vera Clinic, we understand that losing weight can be one of the more difficult hurdles you face in life, which is why our liposuction cost in Turkey is one of the lowest worldwide. You can achieve the desired physique you want for less, all with the help of our expert medical team who ensure the best results possible.
- Liposuction surgery in Turkey can permanently remove fat deposits, gracing you with the physique that you desire.
- Excess fat is extracted from the body using a special cannular device inserted through small incisions which are then surgically sealed when complete.
- Results are immediate after the surgery, although recovery time will be required for optimum results. Follow-up treatment may be needed for any excess skin.
With liposuction surgery in Turkey, you can say goodbye to your love handles and improve your body confidence with your new sculpted figure. As we offer many forms of cosmetic surgery and medical procedures at Vera Clinic, such as hair transplants in Turkey, we would advise that you browse our website to find the best option for you.
Liposuction Surgery Advantages
- Extremely versatile and can be performed on a wide range of areas of the body.
- Permanent, long-lasting results
- Remove stubborn areas of fat that exercise alone can’t shift
- Ideal for your arms, buttocks, waist, stomach, thighs, and chin
Why Choose Vera Clinic for Liposuction in Turkey?
- Reduced costs on treatment
- High quality standards in patient care and service
- World-class surgeons performing the best liposuction in Turkey
- Accommodation arranged along with onward travel
- Central Istanbul location
- Aftercare included
Procedure Time – 2-6 hours, depending on number of areas
Anaesthetic – general
Recovery Time – 6-8 months
Accommodation & Transfer – 7 days
Liposuction In Turkey: The Basics
- Liposuction, or lipo in Turkey, is a surgical operation with the aim of removing unwanted fat from different parts of your body. The Lipo in Turkey procedure performed here at Vera Clinic is the same that you would expect anywhere else in the world, but at a highly reduced cost. Wherever fat cells are usually stored in excess, liposuction can be performed. You can even receive liposuction on your chin if required, improving your jawline to enhance your facial aesthetics.
- Liposuction can be the ideal method to remove stubborn fats as they will be removed permanently. As your body weight increases, so does the accumulation of fat cells, also known as adipose tissue. The expansion of such cells results in the collection of fat beneath the skin, which we target and remove with surgery. This subcutaneous fat tissue, dwelling beneath the skin, becomes permanent over time if weight is not lost.
The liposuction in Turkey price includes everything needed for the removal of excess fat, as these stubborn fat cells can be extremely difficult to shift, even with excessive gym training.
If you have a BMI over 39, you generally will not be considered for liposuction in Turkey, so weight loss would be required before this. We also recommend all patients have a consultation with one of our doctors at Vera Clinic beforehand to understand the results you want to achieve and what is possible.
How Is Liposuction In Turkey Performed?
- Liposuction is either performed under local or general anaesthetic, depending on your patient-specific requirements and the extent of the procedure.
- The area between the skin and muscle where the excess fat tissues reside is then located and marked up by the surgeon.
- Our surgeons will need to create openings via incisions in the targeted areas. These are very small, innocuous, minor openings, but based on the treatment area and its size, multiple incisions may be required.
- A special cannular will be administered into this area, attached to a suction device that will extract the fat from your body.
- The procedure will take, on average, between 1 – 4 hours, which will vary depending on how large the treatment area for your procedure is.
- After surgery, the recovery time will vary between patients depending on the level of excess fat removed and the number of surgical incisions.
- You can expect to make a full recovery within a few months and patients may require an overnight stay.
- Strenuous exercise should be avoided for up to 4 weeks after liposuction.
- Bruising and soreness are to be expected as well as swelling in the area liposuction is performed.
- Our medical team will provide an aftercare program to follow post-surgery including pain medication, bandaging and more. This will be discussed during consultation too.
Trusting that you intend to retain a stable weight following your liposuction surgery in Turkey, the accumulation of fat should not occur again within the targeted areas. The surgery will adjust your body’s appearance, enabling you to possess a chiselled, well-toned physique, contouring and reshaping your figure.
The Different Methods Of Liposuction In Turkey
We offer different methods of liposuction in Turkey here at Vera Clinic depending on the results you require. To see the options we have to offer, see below, and find out which form of liposuction surgery in Turkey may be best suited for you.
Vaser Liposuction In Turkey
Vaser liposuction, or vaser hi def liposuction in Turkey, is one of our most effective procedures for lipo in Turkey.
- Advanced, ultrasound technology, breaks down unwanted fat cells, before sucking them out and removing them from the body.
- Ultrasonic waves are one of the best ways to break down fats in your body, allowing for a much easier form of extraction.
You can find out more about the vaser liposuction cost in Turkey by contacting us, where you can arrange a consultation dependent on your specific needs.
Smart Lipo in Turkey
Another excellent option for the best liposuction in Turkey is Smart Lipo.
- Smart Lipo in Turkey (Smartlipo™) is a form of laser liposuction that breaks down fat cells with a laser before they are extracted with a cannula.
- The main advantage of this form of lipo in Turkey is that the skin is also tightened as the fat cells are removed, leaving you with a shapely, toned, desirable physique.
- This is an ideal solution if you desire to remove fat cells around your face.
To find out more, contact us today to determine the best smart liposuction in Turkey price for you and your requirements.
For advice and a quote depending on your specific needs, contact us today so you can book the best liposuction in Turkey as soon as possible. For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding the liposuction cost in Turkey, as well as information on all other procedures.