Micro FUE hair transplants in Turkey are the hair loss solution that you’ve been waiting for. Pioneering new feats of technology used in Micro FUE in Turkey make it the quickest, most efficient way to receive a hair transplant. Rather than the traditional, manual process of grafting, a micro FUE hair transplant in Turkey uses a micromotor in order to ensure that you receive an effective, pain free hair transplant that you know you’re deserving of. As we offer many forms of hair transplants in Turkey, we would advise that you browse our website and find the best solution for you.
Micro FUE Hair Transplant Surgery Advantages
- Very little pain following the procedure due to advanced technology
- No stitches, no scalpel, and no fuss at all
- Leaves no scarring and minimum pain for maximum results
- No damage to follicles and smoother cuts around follicles due to use of a micro motor
- Every hair can be accessed, more precision and cleaner procedure than if it were done by hand
- A cost-effective option, unrivalled anywhere else in the world
- Micro grafts are extracted from a donor sample possessing high hair density, expertly achieved with the use of a micro motor
- A semi-automated procedure, will counteract any potential human error
Micro FUE Hair Transplant Details
Procedure Time – 3 – 5 hours
Anaesthetic – Local anaesthetic
Recovery Time – Minimal downtime
Accommodation & Transfer – Included
Why Choose Vera Clinic for a Micro FUE Hair Transplant in Turkey?
- Reduced costs on treatment
- High quality standards in patient care and service
- Pain free and effective with the use of a micromotor
- Accommodation arranged along with onward travel
- Central Istanbul location
- Aftercare included
How Is Micro FUE Hair Transplant in Turkey Performed?
Micro Follicular Unit Extraction, or Micro FUE, is a hair transplant process used in Turkey that is considered to be one of the best and most effective methods of hair restoration available. The Micro FUE Hair Transplant is performed like this:
- An optical microscope is used to assist the micro FUE performed under high level of magnification in order to protect the physical integrity of the follicular units
- Individual follicle transferred is not damaged and remains safe when carrying out a micro FUE hair transplant in Turkey
- The micro motor, or air motor will use needles that fit to the hair follicle to penetrate the scalp by rotating extremely quickly, like a medical sewing machine
- The micro FUE hair transplant will create an original, authentic hairline that is natural in appearance, making it very worth it
- After the procedure your recovery time will be quick, you can enjoy life with your new hairline in no time
Micro FUE Hair Transplant Aftercare
- Wait 48 hours before showering and wear a shower cap
- You can only wash your hair on Day 3 after your transplant and be very gentle
- Definitely don’t scrub in any circumstances
- Even after a few days, don’t let your hair go directly under shower water, use a cup
- Use a gentle shampoo and put it on your hands first, only use a small amount and carefully rub it into your head
If you follow these aftercare tips you will avoid any hair transplant infection after your micro fue hair transplant Istanbul.
Micro FUE Hair Transplant In Turkey - FAQs
What Is The Difference Between FUE And Micro FUE?
Manual and micro FUE hair transplants in Turkey are generally the same process, aside from the manner in which it was performed. As aforementioned, what micro FUE is, is a hair grafting process using a micromotor in order to speed up the hair transplant process, as well as adding higher levels of precision.
What Is The Difference Between Micro FUE Vs DHI?
As we know FUE is a precise method of transplanting hair via hair grafts, but when it comes to micro FUE vs DHI, what’s the difference? Direct hair implantation (DHI) is a modification of the FUE technique, where a surgeon manually cuts channels into the scalp before implanting hair follicles. With DHI, a specialised, pen-shaped tool is used, which is able to transfer follicles and cut the scalp simultaneously. Whichever method you decide to choose is up to you, and further detail in regard to your own requirements can be obtained through a consultation.
Micro FUE Vs Sapphire: What Is The Difference?
Micro FUE and Sapphire hair transplants somewhat intertwine in their functionality. A micro FUE hair transplant in Turkey is a state-of-the-art hair transplantation technique that uses a minimally invasive method to ensure that natural results are achieved from your hair transplant procedure. Sapphire simply refers to a FUE procedure with steel blades, allowing for a denser transplantation, so that individuals with much more severe, extensive hair loss can undergo a hair transplant procedure. For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding micro FUE hair transplants. For advice and a quote, dependent on your specific needs, contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.