Getting a face and neck lift in Turkey is an excellent choice to redefine your facial aesthetics, giving you the complexion you deserve.
- Like all of our cosmetic procedures, getting a face lift in Istanbul, Turkey, is a cost-effective option, as we offer the lowest face lift cost in Turkey.
- We offer many medical and cosmetic procedures here at Vera Clinic, such as our dental procedures and hair transplants in Turkey, as well as many more life changing procedures available at our state-of-the-art hospital.
Advantages of Face and Neck Lift Surgery
- Face and neck lift surgery in Turkey will make you look younger, eliminating afflictions such as wrinkles, with the restorative ability to give you a much more youthful appearance.
- The best face lift surgery in Turkey can emphasises your jawline, giving you a more chiselled, distinguished appearance that will boost your confidence.
- Our surgeons take extra precautions to ensure that process goes seamlessly, and no pain or discomfort is inflicted upon you during procedure.
Why Choose Us for Face and Neck Lift Surgery?
- High-quality service standards in patient care
- Modern, state of the art hospital facilities
- Fully qualified medical staff and expert surgeons
- Considerably reduced procedure costs
- Expert aftercare advice to provide maximum results
- Onward travel and accommodation close by
- Number 1 destination for medical tourists
Face and Neck Lift Surgery Details
Procedure Time – 2 -5 hours
Anaesthetic – Local
Recovery Time – 1 month
Accommodation & Transfer – 7 days
Face And Neck Lift In Turkey: The Procedure
The face lift cost in Turkey is lower than any other country, making it an ideal option when in search of cosmetic surgery. Face lift surgery in Turkey is referred to medically as rhytidectomy, and respectively, neck lift surgery in Turkey is known as lower rhytidectomy.
- Either face or neck lift surgery in Turkey involves a surgical process where the underlying facial muscles are tightened and lifted upwards.
- During your face lift in Istanbul, Turkey, the skin and soft tissue of your face will be repositioned.
- Incisions are made on both sides of your face, in front of your ear, near the hairline or behind the cartilage of your ear.
- For neck lift surgery in Turkey, an incision will be made under the chin.
- The best face lift in Turkey will commence, with fat and soft tissue within your face and neck being redistributed appropriately, the excess skin removed, and the remaining skin is lifted, tightened, and stitched back together.
Face and Neck Lift In Turkey: Recovery and Results
- Our clinicians will prescribe you with the required medications, ensuring you are as comfortable as possible.
- It is normal, following face and neck lift surgery in Turkey, that swelling, and bruising will occur, but 4 days after the procedure it will begin to decrease.
- The end result of face and neck lift surgery in Turkey will be totally visible about a month following the procedure.
- Any residual swelling will disappear, and you will be left with an attractive, youthful looking face and neck.
Face Lift and Neck Lift In Turkey – FAQs
How Painful is The Recovery for Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey?
You may find it surprising, but there is very little pain involved in the recovery process from the best face lift surgery in Turkey. You may experience a certain level of tightness following this procedure, but this is normal, and it will begin to subside a few weeks following the surgery,
When Can I Drive Following A Face And Neck Lift In Turkey?
Whether it is upper or lower face lift surgery in Turkey, you will be able to drive around 10 days after the procedure. This is due to the restricted amount of movement available to you and the tightness of your face following face and neck lift surgery in Turkey. Make sure you are not on any medication that has the effect of drowsiness, as this will be a danger when attempting to drive following your face lift surgery in Turkey.
Can I Exercise After A Face Lift Surgery In Turkey?
When it comes to exercising, following your face and neck lift in Turkey, we advise that you wait 4 weeks before you attempt any form of strenuous physical activity. This is because doing any activity that raises your blood pressure can have a debilitating impact after face lift surgery, so it is vital you avoid these kinds of activities. This is not long lasting, and after a week or so, you will get back to where you were before surgery very quickly. Additionally, avoiding swimming is imperative for two reasons. Along with the negative impact raising your blood pressure will have on you, you should also avoid soaking yourself in a body of water for any period of time, including bathtubs, Jacuzzis and saunas. Showering is not an issue as the areas of incision will not be soaking persistently for a long period of time.
What Can I Expect From A Mini Face Lift In Turkey?
A mini face lift in Turkey is an adaptation of the full procedure. Performed under general anaesthetic, a mini face lift in Turkey is conducted via smaller incisions. These are usually made along your hairline or above each of your ears. Your surgeon then pulls your skin tissues upward through the cheeks to help correct sagging skin for a mini face lift in Turkey.
What Is The Face Lift Cost In Turkey?
The face lift cost in Turkey is vastly cheaper than in other parts of the world. With rates as cheap as $1500, getting the procedure here in Istanbul is a much more cost-effective option than opting for one in the UK or USA, with the face lift cost in Turkey being as much as 50% cheaper. The face lift cost in Turkey will differ from person to person, so booking a consultation to find the right price for you and your needs is essential, to figure out the right procedure plan for you. For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding face lifts in Turkey and neck lifts in Turkey, as well as information regarding all our other cosmetic and medical procedures we have to offer. For advice and a quote, dependent on your specific needs, contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.