Hair transplants are growing in popularity, with many learning about the benefits of travelling overseas to receive the best hair transplant in Turkey. The non-invasive process of a hair transplant is becoming preferable over other treatments, relocating hair from dense areas of growth to areas of hair loss, reversing the balding process and restoring hair growth.
Vera Clinic have a dominant presence in the industry, providing the best hair transplant in Turkey for over 30,000 patients. We take care of our patients at every step of the way, organising all transport, accommodation and any translation services to make the process as smooth sailing as possible for you.
Hair Transplant Turkey: Advantages
A hair transplant in Turkey is popular amongst our patients due to its many advantages. We primarily offer an FUE hair transplant, which is far superior compared to other procedures such as an FUT hair transplant. The nature of the technique comes with substantially less risks than alternative treatments and the results prove time and time again to be just as effective. These include:
- Minimal pain and discomfort following your procedure.
- Virtually invisible scars to give you a natural looking hair line.
- Less downtime, allowing you to get back to normality in no time.
- Ensures natural results with no obvious signs of FUE treatment.
- Minimal risk of complications compared to other surgical procedures.
Hair Transplant Turkey Statistics
According to the Turkish Health Care Travel Council, 750,000 health tourists visit Turkey annually. That is around 6,500 health tourists who come for hair transplant Turkey monthly.
Amounting to 75,000 hair transplant procedures per year. Europeans and Russians account for a great percentage of health tourists. And the numbers are to exponentially grow in the coming years.
Hair Transplant Turkey Before and After Results of Vera Clinic
Click and See More Before & After Results
Vera Clinic Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews
The Process Of A Hair Transplant In Turkey
When done correctly, a hair transplant in Istanbul at Vera Clinic produces permanent results which create a natural look. There are multiple techniques available, with the best hair transplant approach being tailored to each individual, but how does a hair transplant work? Although the procedures differ slightly, each technique follows a similar 6 step approach;
1. The established hairline design will be designed and agreed on prior to the day of your hair transplant in Turkey. The border of your new hairline will be marked, ready for you to approve before the procedure begins.
2. For certain procedures, the donor area will need to be shaved to prepare it for surgical extraction and reduce the risk of infection. FUE and other variants of this technique will not always require this step but your surgeon will establish this upon clinical scanning.
3. A hair transplant in Turkey is carried out under local anaesthetic. This will be injected into both the donor region and the site of the hair transplant.
4. Graft extraction varies for each technique but follows a process of extracting the hair from its initial location. For some procedures, this method is straightforward but others will require a more invasive technique which can cause more scarring.
5. Once the hair has been extracted, the follicles are kept in the right conditions to maintain their state. To separate ourselves from our competitors by undertaking the best hair transplant, we sort the grafts to allocate the grafts to their most suitable areas, creating a more natural finish.
6. The surgeon will create opening channels by making tiny holes using micro scalpels. These holes will host the extracted grafts and the follicular units will be implanted into them. This stage varies slightly from technique to technique.
Check out our Youtube Channel For More
Deciding on the Best Hair Transplant in Turkey
For those looking to undergo a hair transplant, it needs to be first established whether you are a suitable candidate. Typically, the conditions that influence the decision include having permanent or stabilised hair loss, no blood-borne diseases, no history of poor wound healing and good general health.
To create the best result for a patient, choosing the right kind of hair transplant in Turkey, Istanbul, is essential. The expert team at Vera Clinic will work with you to establish the best technique, with some of the most popular approaches being as follows.
FUE Hair Transplant
A FUE hair transplant is a revolutionary form of hair transplant, individually implanting hair follicles in the natural direction of hair growth to produce natural results with no visible scarring.
- No scarring in the donor or recipient sites
- Not traumatic to the skin
- Permanent natural-looking results
Sapphire Hair Transplant
The Sapphire FUE is a technique has taken off, becoming a go-to option as the best hair transplant in Turkey. Sapphire hair transplants use sapphire stone to make its instruments, creating an extremely sharp and accurate tool with no visible scarring.
- Permanent natural-looking results
- High-precision process
- Fast recovery
- High hair density
DHI Hair Transplant
The DHI hair transplant is a very common form of hair transplant in Turkey, Istanbul. The technique uses an implanted pen to implant hair follicles without having to open channels beforehand.
- Permanent natural-looking results
- No scars
- Short treatment times
Who Is Eligible For Hair Transplant In Turkey?
If want a hair transplant in Turkey, you must meet the criteria set below.
Conditions most likely to affect the decision include the following:
- Have permanent hair loss
- Your hair loss has stabilized
- Free of blood-borne diseases
- No history of poor wound healing
- Good overall health
Planning Your Hair Transplant In Istanbul
Choosing the right business for your hair transplant for men and women ensures you visit an accredited hospital to receive the best hair transplant in Turkey. At Vera Clinic, we go above and beyond to ensure all of our procedures are safe, sanitary and provide our patients with a comfortable experience. Here are just some of the reasons that you can count on Vera Clinic for your hair transplant in Turkey, Istanbul:
- Our own private hospital building with allocated surgery rooms.
- Accreditation from international medical associations such as JCI or ISHRS.
- A free consultation session to diagnose your case and follow up care.
- Government certified surgeons with ample experience in hair transplants.
- Positive reviews on Google Business from past patients.
If you are looking to kick-start the process and would like to discuss your hair transplant for men and women with one of our team, book a free hair transplant consultation today. This session will be used to analyse your scalp and discuss goals and donor regions, establishing the best hair transplant for you. If you decide to go ahead with the procedure, we’ll work with you to decide on a date for your appointment and will take care of the rest ourselves. We will arrange your flight, transport from the airport, accommodation at 5* hotels and translation services if required to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
How To Start Your Hair Transplant Journey in Turkey
#Step 1: Free Consultation
Book a free hair transplant consultation session with your hospital in Turkey.
During this session, you will have to send recent pictures of your scalp, hair loss regions, and donor regions.
Hair transplant doctors and surgeons will evaluate the pictures to determine if you are eligible for a hair transplant.
#Step 2: Flight Arrangements
If it is clear that you’re eligible for a hair transplant, you’ll book an appointment for surgery.
We will cover all your travel arrangements.
A representative of the hospital and a driver will greet you from the airport.
Also, Vera Clinic will secure your accommodation in 5-star hotels. As well as transportation services, and translation services.
#Step 3: In-Person Consultation
We will escort you to your in-person consultation.
During this session, your doctor will request some blood tests.
In addition, the doctor will examine your scalp and medical history to make sure you are suitable for the procedure.
#Step 4: The Hair Transplant
If there is time, you can attend your surgery after your consultation.
Otherwise, it will be scheduled for the following day.
#Step 5: Clinical Washing
The following day we will escort you to the hospital again for your clinical washing.
During this session, nurses will begin by gently rinsing your scalp and then apply products to remove blood clots very gently.
Hair Transplant Turkey FAQs
How long does a hair transplant last?
We often get asked ‘do hair transplants work?’ and ‘how long does a hair transplant last?’. If carried out effectively by accredited surgeons, a hair transplant for men offers permanent results. A natural looking hairline with no hair transplant scar is the sign of the best hair transplant in Turkey.
What is the cost of the best hair transplant in Istanbul?
According to the Turkish Health Care Travel Council, 750,000 health tourists visit Turkey annually and 6,500 visit for a hair transplant. Although costs are much lower in Turkey than other countries, choosing the right hospital to receive the best hair transplant is paramount. A particularly low price can lead to poor quality results, so undertaking thorough research into the provider is important. Generally, a high quality hair transplant in Istanbul is likely to cost around $2500 to $3500 dollars.
How does a hair transplant work?
The process of each form of hair transplant in Turkey, Istanbul, differs but do hair transplants work? Yes. The overarching process involves taking hair from dense areas of the scalp to the area suffering with hair loss. The minimally invasive process does not lead to a hair transplant scar and creates a natural looking head of hair.
- State of the art facilities
- Qualified and experienced medical team
- Accommodation and onward travel included
- Expert aftercare and patient care
- High quality standards of service
- Permanent, natural-looking results
- Trusted destination for medical tourists
- Affordable procedure costs