Hair Transplant Turkey refers to a comprehensive surgical procedure involving the transfer of hair grafts from the donor area to the recipient area as a way of treating alopecia which is a medical term for baldness. Hair loss originates from a significant number of factors such as but not limited to; stress, sun exposure, nutritional deficiencies, genetic history of baldness that comes down to the next generations through heredity and DHT hormone activity in males etc. What makes Hair Transplant Turkey a viable solution to the extensive hair loss and baldness is the phenomenon that the hair grafts located in the donor area are genetically resistant to DHT hormone activity and that when the hair grafts extracted from the donor area were implanted into the recipient area, they would keep their characteristics, continue to grow and wouldn’t fall out in the recipient area permanently.
Hair Transplant Turkey is a game changer in the field of health tourism which presents the international patients the opportunity to revolutionize the way they think about their physical appearances, self-confidence in this respect. As Hair Transplant Turkey is quite a delicate and serious surgical procedure in which a tiny mistake would blow up everything with respect to the success of the Hair Transplant Turkey surgery, it requires the professional touch of a doctor/surgeon who has a remarkable years of experience and expertise in the field of medical aesthetics along with an aesthetic vision.
How is Hair Transplant Done?
Turkey Hair Transplant is a clear-cut treatment for hair loss and baldness. The reason being is that patients’ own hair grafts extracted from the donor area are used for the purpose of covering the bald spots on the scalp and that the discrepancy between the scalp tissue and the hair grafts is improbable.
As aforementioned above, Turkey Hair Transplant is carried out by transferring the hair grafts in large quantities from the donor area to the recipient area. Depending on the number of grafts to be implanted on the recipient area, Turkey Hair Transplant surgery lasts for 6 up to 8 hours. It mainly consists of three stages; extraction, channel opening and implantation.
Extraction is the stage -that comes right after the local anesthesia- at which hair grafts found in the donor area are separated from the scalp tissue by means of a micro-motor with a punch attached to it. After the hair grafts are separated from the scalp tissue with the micro-punch, medical forceps are used to collect them attentively. After the extraction is complete, hair grafts are classified according to the number of hair follicles they possess as they all need to go to the different areas for meeting the criteria of naturality and density and preserved in the saline solution for a while. Extraction as the first phase of Turkey Hair Transplant surgery lasts 2 hours on average and the time it would take for the extraction to end might exceed 2 hours if the harvesting ratio of hair grafts from the donor area is high due to the patients’ good status of donor area.
Channel opening is the stage involving the creation of the recipient area -on which the hair grafts extracted from the donor area would be implanted- by following the direction of the pre-existing hair. Channel opening is by far the most important stage that determines the overall success of the Turkey Hair Transplant surgery as the type of blade used, the way the channels are opened up, aesthetics touches really matter in terms of maximizing the patients’ satisfaction from the results of Turkey Hair Transplant surgery. That is the reason why the Turkey Hair Transplant surgery should be conducted by the experienced doctors/surgeons who can in detail check on the quality of the hair grafts in the donor area, do a comprehensive scalp analysis, examining the skin texture in advance of the channel opening during the one-on one consultation and take the necessary actions in regards to how the channels should be opened up. Channel opening lasts approximately from 20 minutes to 1 hour depending on the number of channels that ought to be opened up for the hair grafts to be inserted.
As for the implantation, it is the final phase of Turkey Hair Transplant surgery in which the hair grafts are placed carefully and one by one on the channels opened up in the recipient area. Micro-grafts with 1 hair follicle are implanted along the frontal hairline so as to ensure neutrality.
What is FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE Hair Transplant Turkey refers to a certain type of Hair Transplant Turkey surgery technique that is most commonly performed on a global scale. During FUE Hair Transplant Turkey surgery, each follicular unit is excised with a micro-punch and moved from the donor area to the recipient area. In FUE Hair Transplant Turkey, no strip of tissue is removed unlike FUT technique. Therefore FUE Hair Transplant Turkey is known to be less invasive compared to FUT technique. FUE Hair Transplant Turkey facilitates much shorter recovery time and almost invisible scar formation.
What is Sapphire Hair Transplant?
In reality, Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant Turkey is one of the sub-methods of FUE Hair Transplant Turkey. In the percutaneous technique, channels are opened up by the special sapphire blades with superfine needles instead of slits in FUE Hair Transplant Turkey surgery. In Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant Turkey surgery, a V-shaped blade made up of sapphire with diameter ranging from 0.3 cm to 0.5 cm is used during the channel opening stage. Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant Turkey technique was invented by Vera Clinic back in 2013 and then started to be used globally.
Here is a detailed comparison between FUE Hair Transplant and Sapphire Hair Transplant;
1) Opening of more channels: As the sapphire blade’s diameter is 0.2 lower than the slit, it enables us to open up much more channels much closer to each other which will in return give more density and natural appearance.
2) Less Tissue Damage and Less Recovery Time: Conventional slits made up of stainless steel become blunt over time which can cause tissue damage during the channel opening stage. Sapphire blades on the other hand, are much sharper to begin with and are able to retain their sharpness for longer, thus reducing the risk of tissue being damaged and scab formation on large scale during the creation of channels. This all boils down to less recovery time in Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant which varies between 7-10 days whereas FUE Hair Transplant varies between 10-15 days after the date of surgery.
3) Low Risk of Post-op Complications: Sapphire blade has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties which helps to reduce the risk of infection during the operation.
What is DHI Hair Transplant?
DHI Hair Transplant Turkey refers to a certain type of FUE Hair Transplant involving the extraction of hair grafts one by one and then directly implanting them into the recipient area. DHI Hair Transplant Turkey is quite labor-intensive technique without surgical incisions in the channel opening stage. The most prominent factor in reducing DHI Hair Transplant Turkey surgery to two stages is the usage of Choi Implanter Pen. After the graft is placed into the device, the skin is pierced and the graft is left directly into the skin. In this way, grooving and graft transplantation can be performed synchronically. In particular circumstances, DHI Hair Transplant Turkey enables Hair Transplant Turkey No Shave except for donor and recipient areas and remaining parts can remain the same during and after the operation. It is preferred to be used for spot-on Hair Transplant Turkey surgeries and patients who are relatively less bald according to the Norwood Scale who don’t want to have his/her hair cut. Here are some of the key aspects that the international patients should know about before they pick up which technique they would like to go with.
1) DHI is frequently used in densification operations.
2) DHI is not preferable in cases where more than 2500 grafts are extracted from the donor area.
Who is fit for Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant Turkey is a solution to the baldness and hair loss that can not be applied to everybody without taking the case-specific parameters into consideration. There are a number of factors that determine whether a patient is eligible for Hair Transplant Turkey surgery or not.
Firstly, a patient with poor status of donor area meaning that there aren’t adequate numbers of hair grafts available in the donor area to cover the desired baldness spots with a dense look for various reasons is not fit for getting Hair Transplant Turkey done.
Secondly, a patient who hasn’t got adequate bald spots meaning that the patient hasn’t experienced extensive hair loss to such an extent that Hair Transplant Turkey is the sole option and the patient’s hair loss is mild and confined to partial density losses in different areas of the scalp is not suitable for taking Hair Transplant Turkey. The reason why we refrain from operating on areas where there is partial hair loss that doesn’t create visible bald patches around the scalp is that there is a non-negligible probability that unshed pre-existing hair grafts around the tiny bald patches might fall out and get damaged due to the surgical incisions made during the channel opening to cover the tiny bald patches on the scalp.
Thirdly, a patient who has a medical condition might not be suitable for undergoing Hair Transplant Turkey surgery in some cases. Here are some of the medical conditions that precludes a patient from getting Hair Transplant Turkey done below;
1) Cardiovascular Diseases: A patient with a history of cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, heart failure, coronary artery disease, abnormal heart rhythms etc. with the exception of hypertension under certain circumstances is not fit for Hair Transplant Turkey. The reason why a patient that suffers from cardiovascular diseases is not eligible for Hair Transplant Turkey is that cardiovascular diseases have a direct impact on the level of blood circulation in the recipient site and thus might create some serious complications during or after Hair Transplant Turkey surgery. As for hypertension, although a patient who is on medications to keep the hypotension under control is recommended to visit his/her m.d and get the m.d’s consent as to whether or not he/she is able to take Hair Transplant Turkey surgery.
2) Diabetes: It is a must for the glucose level in the bloodstream to be carefully monitored during Hair Transplant Turkey surgery which at least lasts for 6 hours. If the blood sugar that a patient with diabetes has is higher than %7.5-8, it is a bit risky to go about carrying out Hair Transplant Turkey surgery. Therefore, a patient fitting into this case is recommended not to get Hair Transplant Turkey surgery done without the consent of his/her m.d.
3) Thyroid Dysfunction: Thyroid hormone is essential for the development and maintenance of the existing hair grafts in the scalp. A patient who suffers from thyroid dysfunction is typically set as not eligible for Hair Transplant Turkey surgery unless thyroid dysfunction was given treatment in advance of Hair Transplant Turkey surgery. The reason is that it results in diffuse fall-out of hair grafts involving the entire scalp and making the hair seem uniformly sparse. In addition to that, thyroid dysfunction also prevents the regeneration of hair grafts in the recipient area.
4) Alopecia Areata: Alopecia Areata refers to a particular type of spot baldness in which hair loss occurs in circular patches around the scalp. This pattern is prone to expanding into other areas where hair grafts are found such as chest, mustache, beard other than the scalp. In this respect, it is not a possibility to cure Alopecia Areata by resorting to Hair Transplant Turkey surgery. The only viable treatment available for Alopecia Areata is steroid injections or medicine-based treatment on the basis of the dermatologist’s instructions.
There are some other medical conditions that determine whether or not a patient is eligible for Hair Transplant Turkey surgery such as but not limited to; pregnancy, certain types of allergies hepatitis and HIV etc.
Preparation For a Hair Transplantation Surgery
At first, a patient’s preparation for Turkey Hair Transplantation surgery starts with determining whether he/she is eligible for Turkey Hair Transplant surgery as mentioned above in detail.
There is a set of instructions that a patient is expected to comply with as part of the preparation for Turkey Hair Transplant surgery. Here are some of the pre-op instructions for Turkey Hair Transplant surgery below;
One Week Before the Procedure:
- A patient who is going to take Turkey Hair Transplant surgery must stop taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and medications containing aspirin, ibuprofen, herbs that decrease the coagulation or thin the blood and Vitamin-E 72 hours prior to Turkey Hair Transplant surgery. These medications increase the risk for bleeding which makes it difficult for the hair grafts to adhere to the recipient area during the implantation stage. In general, bleeding during Turkey Hair Transplant surgery extends the time it takes for Turkey Hair Transplant surgery to come to an end.
- A patient who is going to take Turkey Hair Transplant surgery must stop using topical hair treatment products that increase the blood flow to the scalp such as rogaine/minoxidil one week before Turkey Hair Transplant surgery.
- A patient who is going to take Turkey Hair Transplant surgery must refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages one whole week before and after Turkey Hair Transplant surgery. The reason why alcohol should not be taken before Turkey Hair Transplant surgery is that alcohol has a thinning effect on the blood which impacts the ability to clot, thus increasing the risk of bleeding during the surgical procedure.
- A patient who is going to take Turkey Hair Transplant surgery must stay away from smoking and nicotine products, because it precludes the proper blood-feeding of hair grafts by occluding the blood vessels.
One Night Before the Procedure:
- A patient who is going to take Turkey Hair Transplant surgery shouldn’t wash his/her hair or apply hair products.
On the Day of the Procedure:
- A patient who is going to take Turkey Hair Transplant surgery should eat a light breakfast (nothing fatty, fried or greasy) and avoid caffeine intake on the day of Turkey Hair Transplant surgery.
- A patient who is going to take Turkey Hair Transplant surgery is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes that do not need to be pulled over his/her head such as a shirt.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplantation
As both the donor area and hair grafts implanted in the recipient area will be quite sensitive for the next 15 days after Hair Transplant surgery, there is a set of instructions that a patient who got Hair Transplant Turkey surgery done ought to comply with as part of the post-op process to ensure that everything goes smoothly all the way through the recovery phase and optimum result is reached. Here is a list of the most important post-op instructions that a patient who took Hair Transplant Turkey surgery should obey below;
- A patient who got Hair Transplant Turkey surgery done should sleep on his/her back for 7 days using the medical pillow.
- A patient who got Hair Transplant Turkey surgery done should avoid tilting the head forwards for 5 days.
- A patient who took Hair Transplant Turkey surgery should pay attention while putting t-shirts on by not putting pressure against the head.
- A patient who took Hair Transplant Turkey surgery should not wear anything on the head for 10 days except for the medical hat.
- A patient who underwent Hair Transplant Turkey surgery should avoid taking any kind of blood thinners (Alcohol-Green Tea-Coffee-Aspirin) for at least three days after the surgery.
- A patient who underwent Hair Transplant Turkey should avoid rubbing or itching the transplanted area and wash the head daily according to the instructions.
- A patient who got a Hair Transplant Turkey surgery should avoid Spas/Saunas/Sports for 20 days.
- A patient who got a Hair Transplant Turkey surgery should refrain from engaging in sexual intercourse with his/her partner for 3 days.
- A patient who had a Hair Transplant Turkey surgery should not shave the transplanted area with a razor for a year
- A patient who had a Hair Transplant Turkey surgery should not use a hairdryer or any kind of chemicals (Hair dye included) for 6 months.
Other than that, a patient who got Hair Transplant Turkey surgery done should use 15 days of essential products such as antibiotics, anti-edema, shampoo, hair lotion, painkillers in accordance with the doctor/surgeon’s recommendations for the recovery process to come to an end without any issue.
Is It Safe to Get a Hair Transplant in Turkey?
It is definitely safe to get Hair Transplant Turkey surgery done in Turkey. The vast majority of clinics provide an international patient who would like to undergo Hair Transplant Turkey surgery with transfers when it comes to hotel, clinic and airport pick-ups, hotel accommodation and translators who would walk them through the entire process. As for the medical assurances in regards to the success of Hair Transplant Turkey surgery, most of the clinics in Turkey provide an international patient that took Hair Transplant Turkey surgery with a guarantee certificate with the total number of hair grafts that was subject to implantation in the recipient area and which was approved by the Turkish Ministry of Health and signed by the doctor/surgeon who carried out Hair Transplant Turkey surgery and the clinic management. The guarantee certificate points out that the hair grafts implanted in the recipient area by the doctor/surgeon won’t fall out for the rest of the patient’s life. In this respect, the clinics in Turkey provide an international patient with the opportunity to have a secure experience all the way through his/her journey by ensuring that there is no room for randomness in every single stage.
Is Hair Transplant in Turkey Worth It?
Turkey has rapidly emerged as a leading medical tourism destination due to its strategic geographic location, being in proximity to Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. In recent years, the country has become a preferred choice for international patients with diverse backgrounds, seeking a wide range of medical services, including bariatric surgery, oncology, cardiovascular surgery, and medical aesthetics. Understanding Turkey’s success as a global medical tourism hub requires analyzing various aspects of its healthcare system and medical advancements.
Here are some of the factors that make Hair Transplant Turkey surgery in Turkey worth it;
1) Accreditation of Healthcare Facilities and Standardization of Quality: At the beginning of the 21st century, Turkey embarked on a comprehensive healthcare reform program, focusing on the fair distribution of qualified medical personnel across the country, increasing the number of healthcare facilities, and upgrading medical equipment. This reform resulted in significant improvements in living conditions, such as a reduced infant mortality rate and increased satisfaction with the health system. To ensure quality standards in healthcare, Turkey’s Ministry of Health initiated the accreditation of healthcare facilities, making it one of the top three countries worldwide with the highest number of accredited facilities. The success of these healthcare reforms was evident during the Covid-19 pandemic, showcasing Turkey’s resilience in delivering public health services even in challenging times.
2) Active Participation and Follow-up in R&D Studies: Both private and public healthcare facilities, along with leading medical faculties, actively engage in research and development studies, driven by government incentives. Collaborations with prestigious healthcare organizations like John Hopkins Medicine and Harvard Medical School have led to significant advancements in medical treatments. Turkey’s contributions to medicine include groundbreaking achievements like the world’s first successful face transplant surgery in 2012 and innovations in hair transplant techniques like Oxycure Therapy and Sapphire FUE introduced by Vera Clinic in 2013.
3) Advanced Human Capital: Turkey’s transformation into a medical tourism hub can be attributed to the availability of advanced human capital in medicine. With over 70 medical faculties, the country educates medical undergraduates under strict admission requirements. The rigorous six-year education process equips students with the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge for their professional careers. The Turkish Ministry of Health ensures the quality of medical personnel through regular inspections of private healthcare facilities. Moreover, Turkey benefits from medical personnel who have graduated from reputable international medicine colleges.
4) First-Class Quality at Economy-Class Price: Turkey’s popularity as a medical tourism destination is not only due to the quality of medical services and cutting-edge equipment but also its competitive pricing. Compared to developed countries, medical aesthetics procedures such as hair transplants, dental, and plastic surgeries are more affordable in Turkey. Additionally, the reduced waiting time and inclusion of hotel accommodation and transportation services make it an attractive choice for international patients.
5) Diversity of Natural and Historical Beauties: Turkey’s rich history and unique cultural heritage add to its appeal as a medical tourism destination. With historical sites dating back to the beginning of human history, such as Gobekli Tepe, Turkey offers a unique and immersive touristic experience. Istanbul, in particular, stands out with its historical landmarks like Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace, and Galata Tower. The country’s abundance of thermal resources also enhances the medical experience for international patients, ranking Turkey 1st in Europe and 7th globally.
In conclusion, Turkey’s rise as a prominent medical tourism hub is the result of its comprehensive healthcare reforms, commitment to research and development, advanced human capital, affordable and high-quality medical services, and its blend of natural and historical wonders. With these factors combined, Turkey has become a favored destination for international patients seeking top-notch medical care in a culturally rich and diverse environment.
Why are Turkey Hair Transplants so Cheap?
There are a number of factors that make Turkey Hair Transplant more affordable in comparison to European countries and the USA.
1) Lower operating costs: Turkey boasts significantly lower operating costs compared to many Western nations, featuring reduced labor costs and clinic charges. This cost advantage allows Turkish hair transplant clinics to offer more affordable rates without compromising on quality.
2) Favorable currency conversion rates: Foreign patients can take advantage of the favorable exchange rates between Turkey and many nations, especially Western countries. This means that patients from countries with stronger currencies can obtain more value for their money when paying for hair transplant surgeries in Turkey.
3) High level of competition: Turkey has a considerable number of hair transplant clinics, particularly in major cities like Istanbul. The presence of numerous clinics fosters intense competition, resulting in competitive pricing as clinics strive to attract more patients.
4) Backing from the Turkish government: The Turkish government has shown support for the hair transplant sector by implementing policies and rules that encourage medical travel. These initiatives aim to make it simpler for patients from other countries to access low-cost, top-notch healthcare in Turkey.
However, an international patient who is planning to come to Turkey in order to get Turkey Hair Transplant done should carry out an extensive research regarding the quality and reputation of various clinics in Turkey which includes in-depth review of patient testimonials, qualifications and experience of the medical team, hygiene and safety measures in place.
How Much Does Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey?
Depending on the variables aforementioned above such as the number of hair grafts implanted, surgeon/doctor’s qualifications, clinic’s reputation and track record of patients etc. Turkey Hair Transplant Cost ranges from € 3200 up to € 5500. However, an international patient who is planning to come to Turkey to undergo Turkey Hair Transplant surgery has to bear in mind that these costs are subject to change over time. For the most current and precise pricing information, it is recommended to directly contact individual clinics and surgeons.
When an international patient who would like to get Turkey Hair Transplant surgery takes into consideration the expenses related to a Turkey Hair Transplant surgery, it is crucial for him/her to factor in the variable costs such as travel, hotel accommodation, supportive treatments such as Oxycure Therapy, Ozone Therapy and Stem Cell Treatment. Therefore, it is of great importance to inquire about the complete cost and the specific services included in the package.
How Much Does 3000 Grafts Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey?
Hair Transplant Turkey Cost depends on the clinic’s reputation and track record, surgeon/doctor’s qualifications, bald spots to be operated on and the number of hair grafts etc. in general.
When considering a Hair Transplant Turkey surgery, it is important to note that the price of a 3000 graft procedure can vary between $1,500 and $5,000 based on prior research. However, it’s crucial to keep in mind that these costs may fluctuate over time. To obtain the most up-to-date and accurate pricing information, it is advised to directly contact specific clinics and surgeons.
Moreover, it is essential not to solely focus on Hair Transplant Turkey Cost when making a decision about Hair Transplant Turkey. Prioritizing the quality and reputation of the facility and surgeon is of utmost importance. Conducting thorough research, reading reviews, and consulting with doctors can help in identifying reputable clinics. By considering these factors, individuals can make informed decisions regarding the best option for their Hair Transplant Turkey needs.
How Much Does 5000 Hair Grafts Cover?
To what extent 5000 hair grafts can cover the bald areas on the scalp depends on the quality of hair grafts, donor area’s status, patient’s expectations in regards to the density of the recipient area. According to a standard estimate, one can usually get his/her frontal hairline, mid-scalp and crown area covered with the implantation of 5000 hair grafts.
However, it is important to take into consideration that the precise coverage ratio obtained as a consequence of Turkey Hair Transplant surgery varies from case to case and that each case is unique in itself. In order to figure out how many hair grafts are needed to acquire the desired coverage ratio on the scalp, a patient who is planning to take Turkey Hair Transplant surgery is recommended to request a one-on one consultation with the doctor/surgeon. During the one-on one consultation, the doctor/surgeon will carry out an in-depth analysis of the quality of hair grafts and scalp tissue to determine what can be accomplished with the implantation of 5000 hair grafts with respect to the coverage ratio more precisely.
How Much Does 6000 Grafts Hair Transplant Cost in Turkey?
Hair Transplant Turkey Cost is closely related to how the clinic’s reputation and track records are, surgeon/doctor’s qualifications, bald areas to be operated on and the number of hair grafts that are going to be implanted etc. in general.
When considering a Hair Transplant Turkey surgery, it is important to note that the price of a 6000 graft procedure can change between $3,500 and $10,000. However, it’s of great importance to keep in mind that these costs might change in the course of time. To get the recent and accurate Hair Transplant Turkey Cost, it is advised to directly contact specific clinics and surgeons.
Additionally, it’s crucial not to concentrate solely on Hair Transplant Turkey Cost when deciding on the right option. Giving utmost priority to the reputation and quality of the clinic and surgeon is essential. To identify reputable clinics, conducting extensive research, reading reviews, and consulting with medical professionals can be immensely helpful. By taking these factors into account, individuals can make well-informed decisions about the most suitable choice for their Hair Transplant Turkey needs.
How Much Does 4000 Hair Grafts Cost?
The cost of a Hair Transplant Turkey procedure is influenced by various factors, including the clinic’s reputation, the surgeon’s qualifications, the extent of bald areas to be treated, and the number of hair grafts required. Generally, a 6000 graft procedure can range between $3,000 and $10,000 or more. However, it’s crucial to note that these prices may fluctuate over time. To obtain up-to-date and accurate information about Hair Transplant Turkey Cost, it is advisable to directly contact specific clinics and surgeons.
Moreover, when considering a hair transplant, it is vital not to focus solely on the cost. Placing utmost importance on the clinic’s reputation and the surgeon’s expertise is essential for a successful outcome. Identifying reputable clinics requires thorough research, reading reviews, and seeking advice from medical professionals. By considering these factors, individuals can make well-informed decisions and choose the most suitable option for their Hair Transplant Turkey needs.
Is 5000 Grafts Too Much?
The amount of hair grafts required for Turkey Hair Transplant surgery is associated with a number of factors such as the baldness level and the degree of hair loss, donor area’s density, patient’s hair characteristics and the patient’s expectations with respect to the coverage ratio of the bald areas in the scalp. In this respect, 5000 hair grafts might be necessitated by the factors aforementioned above in some cases.
On the other hand, a patient who would like to get Turkey Hair Transplant surgery done should take into account that the number of hair grafts that can be implanted on the bald areas in the scalp is directly proportional to the patient’s circumstances peculiar to himself/herself and his/her donor area’s density. In that case, the patient is highly recommended to consult with an experienced doctor/surgeon regarding how many hair grafts can be transplanted to the recipient area without engaging in overharvesting from the donor area.
To sum up, 5000 hair grafts might not be too much for some of the patients, but still a patient who is planning to get Hair Transplant Turkey surgery done with around 5000 grafts should get an expert opinion so to speak from the doctor/surgeon to determine the optimal number of grafts peculiar to his/her case.
Is 4000 Grafts Too Much?
The number of hair grafts required for a hair transplant surgery in Turkey depends on various factors, including the level of baldness, the extent of hair loss, the density of the donor area, the patient’s hair characteristics, and their expectations for scalp coverage. In some cases, these factors may lead to a need for around 4000 hair grafts.
However, patients considering a Turkey Hair Transplant surgery should be aware that the number of grafts that can be successfully implanted in the bald areas is directly related to their individual circumstances and the density of their donor area. To avoid excessive harvesting from the donor area, it is highly advisable for the patient to consult with an experienced doctor or surgeon. This consultation will help determine the appropriate number of hair grafts that can be transplanted to achieve the best results for the recipient area.
In summary, while 4000 hair grafts may be suitable for some patients undergoing Hair Transplant Turkey surgery, it is crucial for those considering this option to seek an expert opinion from their doctor or surgeon. This consultation will help determine the ideal number of grafts that best suits their individual case.
Is 8000 grafts a lot?
The quantity of hair grafts needed for a hair transplant procedure in Turkey is influenced by several factors, such as the degree of baldness, the extent of hair loss, the donor area’s density, the patient’s hair characteristics, and their desired scalp coverage. In certain instances, these factors might result in a requirement for approximately 8000 hair grafts.
Prospective patients considering a Hair Transplant Turkey surgery need to understand that the successful implantation of hair grafts in bald areas is contingent on their unique circumstances and the density of their donor area. To prevent overharvesting from the donor area, it is strongly recommended that patients seek advice from an experienced doctor or surgeon. This consultation will assist in determining the optimal number of hair grafts that can be transplanted to achieve the best possible outcomes for the recipient area.
As 8000 hair grafts is relatively a significant number and quite above the average judging by the track record of patients from all around the world who got Hair Transplant Turkey surgery done, performing the implantation of 8000 hair grafts in the recipient area in multiple sessions might be an alternative option for some of the patients with decent status of donor area. But still, using more than 4500-5000 hair grafts within one session for the purpose of implantation in the recipient area might give birth to the post-op complications with respect to the overharvesting from the donor area.
To conclude, although 8000 hair grafts might be appropriate for certain patients undergoing Hair Transplant Turkey surgery, it is essential for individuals exploring this option to consult with a doctor or surgeon with expertise in the field. This consultation will aid in identifying the ideal number of grafts that align with their unique case.