Getting a Brazilian butt lift in Turkey is the number one, cost-effective choice to sculpt your body into the curvaceous, irresistible physique that you have been dreaming of. A Brazilian butt lift in Turkey costs considerably less than in other parts of the world, but our Turkey bum lifts performed at Vera Clinic are unparalleled in their quality. We will help you to boost your body confidence with a highly enhanced booty to match your expectations.
- Fat grafting within the buttocks emulates a natural, desirable looking bum using small incisions and liposuction by our expert surgeons.
- With excess fat removed from other areas of your body, such as your thighs or stomach, this is then specially purified and injected into the buttock area.
- The small incisions are surgically sealed when finished and you will be supplied with a compression garment to wear during recovery, with optimal results seen many weeks later.
At Vera Clinic, as well as the cosmetic procedures we have to offer, we also offer numerous other services, such as our world-renowned hair transplants in Turkey, to help you improve every area of your body. Contact us today for a consultation to find out more about what we can do for you.
Advantages of a Brazilian Butt Lift
- Sculpted buttocks for the shape you want
- Improved body confidence
- Combines liposuction and fat transplantation
- Natural-looking results compared to implants
- Addresses any loose skin in the bum area
Why Choose Us for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- High-quality service standards in patient care
- Modern, state of the art hospital facilities
- Fully qualified medical staff and expert surgeons
- Considerably reduced procedure costs
- Expert aftercare advice to provide maximum results
- Onward travel and accommodation close by
- Number 1 destination for medical tourists
Brazilian Butt Lift Details
Procedure Time – 1.5 – 2 hours
Anaesthetic – General
Recovery Time – 4-6 months
Accommodation & Transfer – 7 days
Brazilian Butt Lift Turkey: The Procedure
Bum lift surgery in Turkey is an excellent solution to acquiring a top tier tush. What makes it even more special is that the Brazilian butt lift Turkey costs are much less too. Here’s what to expect from the procedure:
- Local anaesthetic is administered within the buttock region for a procedure that is focused on a small area. However, in many cases, general anaesthetics are used so you will not be conscious throughout the operation.
- Following this, one of our highly trained surgeons will mark and make incisions and, using a tube, will begin liposuction to remove fat from another area of your body, such as your hips, thighs, or stomach.
- These removed fat stores will then be purified using specific techniques, which will make them ready for injection to begin your bum lift surgery in Turkey.
- The purified fat will then be injected into a specific area of your buttocks, creating a fuller, more rounded look, creating the well-known Brazilian bum lift aesthetic.
- Between 3 – 5 incisions will be made around your buttocks for your Brazilian bum lift in Turkey, to successfully complete the fat transfer process.
- The incisions made for your liposuction and fat transfer will then be sealed with stitches, and our surgeon will apply a compression garment against the operated upon areas. This will help to reduce the risk of bleeding to a minimum.
Turkey Bum Lift: What Are the Benefits?
A Brazilian butt lift in Turkey has its advantages over other forms of buttock enhancement surgery. Other procedures, such as silicone buttock implants, are much inferior in comparison, due to their artificial-looking nature, as well as the safety issues attached to them. A Brazilian bum lift in Turkey provides an attractive, desirable aesthetic, with a fully rounded shape, assisting with age-related issues such as sagging and shapelessness.
Another huge benefit that you can enjoy from a Turkey bum lift, compared to silicone implants, is that the chances of infection are vastly lower, making it the safest option for your buttock enhancement needs. Many individuals choose a cheaper, local option for silicone implants, where illegal substances are injected into the buttocks, causing huge, life-debilitating issues down the line. We strongly advise against this. At Vera Clinic, the Brazilian butt lift in Turkey cost is much lower in comparison to other countries, so you can save money, but still performed at the highest standards without having to put your health at risk.
Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey: Recovery and Results
There are no ifs, only butts when it comes to recovery following your bum lift surgery in Turkey. Immediately following your Turkey bum lift, you can expect the following:
- It is completely normal to experience swelling and bruising in the areas targeted for liposuction.
- Every individual will recover in a unique way, depending on their own physiology, but it is not uncommon to expect to be up and walking again 1 – 2 days following your bum lift in Turkey.
- You may require excess fluid to be drained from the points of incision, but don’t panic, this is completely normal, and the build-up of any tumescent fluid will subside within a few days following your bum lift surgery in Turkey.
- The use of a compression garment on the areas where liposuction was performed is also essential following your Turkey bum lift. We at Vera Clinic recommend you wear this up to 8 weeks following your Brazilian butt lift in Turkey, ensuring that the areas where the fat was removed heal to their full potential. The garment will help to reduce swelling, increase your levels of comfort, and assist with the retraction of your skin, so it can return to its ideal shape.
- As you can imagine, sitting will not be the easiest of tasks following your Brazilian butt lift in Turkey. We advise that you don’t sit directly on your buttocks for up to 8 weeks after your initial surgery, as well as refrain from sleeping on your back.
- The reason behind avoiding sitting on your behind is essential, so you do not reduce the level of blood circulation to your new designer buttocks. Even after the first 8 weeks following recovery, we advise that you should still use a comfy cushion when sitting down, as well as avoid sitting down for any prolonged period, to minimise the risk as much as possible.
- Sleeping on your side or stomach is the ideal solution to gain the most out of your Turkey bum lift. If you have no option but to sit on your buttocks at any given moment, we recommend that you use an inflatable pillow, or a doughnut pillow, which is readily available to buy internationally. You should also continue sleeping on your side or stomach after the initial 8-week period.
- Following your surgery, you should also avoid any high impact sports or activities, especially those that involve any bouncing. After the fat cells have stabilised, you can begin jogging again around 8 weeks following your surgery, but please bear in mind the risks of any activities that will take their toll on your body.
For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding Brazilian bum lifts in Turkey. For advice and a quote, dependent on your specific needs, contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Brazilian Butt Lift In Turkey – FAQs
How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey Cost?
A Brazilian butt lift in Turkey costs far less than you would imagine. Other parts of the world, such as the UK, USA, and other European countries, charge up to twice as much as the Brazilian butt lift in Turkey costs, which enables you to make huge savings while enjoying the beautiful sights and scenery of Istanbul. On average, the price of a Turkey bum lift is around $4000, but we would advise you to address one of our associates for a consultation prior to your surgery so we can assess the best Turkey bum lift price for you. For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding Brazilian bum lifts in Turkey. For advice and a quote, dependent on your specific needs, contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Worth It?
For many, a Brazilian butt lift is worth it as it can be life-changing and boost confidence levels tremendously. After the procedure and aftercare, women who have undergone a Brazilian butt lift in Turkey report feeling amazed by the results and the natural look of their behinds. Straight after the operation, resting is crucial to help the bruising and swelling go down as quickly as possible.
What Celebrities Have Had a Brazilian Butt Lift?
There are many celebrities that have had Brazilian bum lifts and to name a few we have Cardi B, Virginia Gallardo, and Amber Rose. Some assume celebrities like Kim Kardashian have had butt lifts, but she has never admitted this. Brazilian butt lifts are a growing trend, and we don’t expect them to slow down any time soon.
How Long Do Brazilian Butt Lifts Last?
It can differ from person-to-person, but Brazilian butt lifts tend to last but they aren’t permanent, just semi-permanent. Those who undergo the surgery will have their new buttocks for several years, much longer than butt implants would last. Brazilian butt lifts are a safer, longer lasting option.
Are There Different Types of Butt Lifts?
Yes, there are other types of butt lifts too, not just Brazilian butt lifts. There are also classic butt lifts and the butt implants. The Brazilian butt lift transfers fat to augment the size and shape of the buttocks, there are no implants involved in this procedure. Fat is removed from other parts of your body and put inside your buttocks, it could be taken from your thighs or stomach or other places on your body. Brazilian butt lifts are the most popular and the only butt lift we offer at Vera Clinic.
Are There Any Long-Term Side Effects of a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Yes, those who undergo a Brazilian butt lift are risking the long-term side effects, including pain and sometimes the lumps under the skin can become injected. This is of course rare, and we don’t see it happening in many cases. All our surgeons are experts at what they do and have many years of experience in the field. There is less change of a problem happening with a Brazilian butt lift than butt implants.
Can Your Butt Deflate After a Brazilian Butt Lift?
No, your butt can’t deflate after a Brazilian butt lift because your new behind will be made up of fat that is taken from your body. If you gain weight, so will your buttocks and the same will happen if you lose weight too. This isn’t the case for butt implants as they are inserted and not made from your body fat.
Is the Brazilian Butt Lift a Fast Procedure?
Compared to other cosmetic procedures, the Brazilian butt implant is a fast surgical option as it only takes between 1.5 to 2 hours. Not many procedures happen so quickly! This is one of the reasons why Brazilian butt implants in Turkey are so affordable. If you are nervous about undergoing the procedure, it will take under 2 hours, so you have nothing to worry about.
Does Anyone Qualify for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
No, not everyone will qualify for a Brazilian butt lift as there are some crucial factors that need to be met when applying. The most important is having enough fat on your body to be taken for your butt lift, this could be on your hips, waist, abdominal, lower back, or legs. Without any fat in these places, a Brazilian butt lift wouldn’t be attainable. The best candidates won’t have saggy buttocks or an overly large tush. Before you book the procedure, we will need to examine your behind to check you are eligible for bum lift surgery in Turkey.