Getting a Brazilian butt lift in Turkey is the number one, cost-effective choice to sculpt your body into the curvaceous, irresistible physique that you have been dreaming of. A Brazilian butt lift in Turkey costs considerably less than in other parts of the world, but our Turkey bum lifts performed at Vera Clinic are unparalleled in their quality. We will help you to boost your body confidence with a highly enhanced booty to match your expectations.
- Fat grafting within the buttocks emulates a natural, desirable looking bum using small incisions and liposuction by our expert surgeons.
- With excess fat removed from other areas of your body, such as your thighs or stomach, this is then specially purified and injected into the buttock area.
- The small incisions are surgically sealed when finished and you will be supplied with a compression garment to wear during recovery, with optimal results seen many weeks later.
At Vera Clinic, as well as the cosmetic procedures we have to offer, we also offer numerous other services, such as our world-renowned hair transplants in Turkey, to help you improve every area of your body. Contact us today for a consultation to find out more about what we can do for you.
Advantages of a Brazilian Butt Lift
- Sculpted buttocks for the shape you want
- Improved body confidence
- Combines liposuction and fat transplantation
- Natural-looking results compared to implants
- Addresses any loose skin in the bum area
Why Choose Us for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- High-quality service standards in patient care
- Modern, state of the art hospital facilities
- Fully qualified medical staff and expert surgeons
- Considerably reduced procedure costs
- Expert aftercare advice to provide maximum results
- Onward travel and accommodation close by
- Number 1 destination for medical tourists
Brazilian Butt Lift Details
Procedure Time – 1.5 – 2 hours
Anaesthetic – General
Recovery Time – 4-6 months
Accommodation & Transfer – 7 days
Brazilian Butt Lift In Turkey: The Procedure
Bum lift surgery in Turkey is an excellent solution to acquiring a top tier tush. What makes it even more special is that the Brazilian butt lift Turkey costs are much less too. Here’s what to expect from the procedure:
- Local anaesthetic is administered within the buttock region for a procedure that is focused on a small area. However, in many cases, general anaesthetics are used so you will not be conscious throughout the operation.
- Following this, one of our highly trained surgeons will mark and make incisions and, using a tube, will begin liposuction to remove fat from another area of your body, such as your hips, thighs, or stomach.
- These removed fat stores will then be purified using specific techniques, which will make them ready for injection to begin your bum lift surgery in Turkey.
- The purified fat will then be injected into a specific area of your buttocks, creating a fuller, more rounded look, creating the well-known Brazilian bum lift aesthetic.
- Between 3 – 5 incisions will be made around your buttocks for your Brazilian bum lift in Turkey, to successfully complete the fat transfer process.
- The incisions made for your liposuction and fat transfer will then be sealed with stitches, and our surgeon will apply a compression garment against the operated upon areas. This will help to reduce the risk of bleeding to a minimum.
Turkey Bum Lift: What Are The Benefits?
A Brazilian butt lift in Turkey has its advantages over other forms of buttock enhancement surgery. Other procedures, such as silicone buttock implants, are much inferior in comparison, due to their artificial-looking nature, as well as the safety issues attached to them. A Brazilian bum lift in Turkey provides an attractive, desirable aesthetic, with a fully rounded shape, assisting with age-related issues such as sagging and shapelessness.
Another huge benefit that you can enjoy from a Turkey bum lift, compared to silicone implants, is that the chances of infection are vastly lower, making it the safest option for your buttock enhancement needs. Many individuals choose a cheaper, local option for silicone implants, where illegal substances are injected into the buttocks, causing huge, life-debilitating issues down the line. We strongly advise against this. At Vera Clinic, the Brazilian butt lift in Turkey cost is much lower in comparison to other countries, so you can save money, but still performed at the highest standards without having to put your health at risk.
Brazilian Butt Lift In Turkey: Recovery and Results
There are no ifs, only butts, when it comes to recovery following your bum lift surgery in Turkey. Immediately following your Turkey bum lift, you can expect the following:
- It is completely normal to expect swelling and bruising in the areas targeted for liposuction.
- Every individual will recover in a unique way, depending on their own physiology, but it is not uncommon to expect to be up and walking again 1 – 2 days following your bum lift in Turkey.
- You may require excess fluid to be drained from the points of incision, but don’t panic, this is completely normal, and the build-up of any tumescent fluid will subside within a few days following your bum lift surgery in Turkey.
- The use of a compression garment on the areas that liposuction was performed is also essential following your Turkey bum lift. We at Vera Clinic recommend you wear this up to 8 weeks following your Brazilian butt lift in Turkey, ensuring that the areas where the fat was removed heal to their full potential. The garment will help to reduce swelling, increase your levels of comfort, and assist with the retraction of your skin, so it can return to its ideal shape.
- As you can imagine, sitting will not be the easiest of tasks following your Brazilian butt lift in Turkey. We advise that you don’t sit directly on your buttocks for up to 8 weeks after your initial surgery, as well as refraining from sleeping on your back.
- The reason behind avoiding sitting on your behind is essential, so you do not reduce the level of blood circulation to your new designer buttocks. Even after the first 8 weeks following recovery, we advise that you should still use a comfy cushion when sitting down, as well as avoiding sitting down for any prolonged period, to minimise the risk as much as possible.
- Sleeping on your side or stomach is the ideal solution to gain the most out of your Turkey bum lift. If you have no option but to sit on your buttocks at any given moment, we recommend that you use an inflatable pillow, or a donut pillow, which are readily available to buy internationally. You should also continue sleeping on your side or stomach after the initial 8 week period.
- Following your surgery, you should also avoid any high impact sports or activities, especially those that involve any bouncing. After the fat cells have stabilised, you can begin jogging again around 8 weeks following your surgery, but please bear in mind the risks of any activities that will take their toll on your body.
For more information, please visit our Blog Page, where we have more details regarding Brazilian bum lifts in Turkey. For advice and a quote, dependent on your specific needs, contact us today and one of our experts will get back to you as quickly as possible.